Why can't SEGA do it? Why won't SEGA do it?

Why can't SEGA do it? Why won't SEGA do it?

Attached: sa3-fan-logo.png (3083x1320, 1.8M)

You can't buy your childhood back.

Here's your Sonic Adventure 3 bro

Attached: 81oZQd5HSWL._SL1500_.jpg (1283x1500, 212.51K)

Here it is, you're more than 15 years late.

Attached: sothp30f.jpg (640x744, 254.86K)

Someone in Sega marketing:
>people really hate sonic adventure huh?

you would have complained no matter what was revealed you don't want to enjoy things you want excuses to be upset

As anons mentioned, Sonic 2006 was codenamed Sonic Adventure 3 intenrally at Sega and was a massive flop.

Adventure 2 Battle will be the last truly great 3D Sonic game. You may have certain games reach small highs like Colors and Generations, but nothing will bring back the multi-campaign SOVL of Adventure 1 and 2. Sega needs to pull a Sonic Mania for 3D Sonic and let diehard fans develop one.

If Sega made Sonic Adventure 3, and it bombed, it would be the last nail in the coffin.

They are waiting for sonic team to be disbanded

Sonic Forces sold more than Mania, Sonic games don't bomb anymore.

Damn, guess no good classic sonic game either

Attached: 71436816-6A0B-423A-B703-759BAD185A28.png (288x345, 162.47K)

The guy who does Spark the Electric Jester should direct the project, but do you think SEGA would actually want to go this route again like they did with Mania?

They've done it multiple times.

More importantly what's so difficult about replicating the physics of the first two Adventure games? Either they're not trying (likely) or they're genuinely struggling. Why does Sonic in both 06 & Frontiers have these weird really slow moments?

>As anons mentioned, Sonic 2006 was codenamed Sonic Adventure 3 intenrally at Sega
Wasn't that Unleashed?

Incompetent, stubborn, stupid, fanbase that keeps buying their trash anyway
All of the above

NOOOOO, you aren't allowed to be hyperbolic too!

Sonic Adventure went out on a high note. do you faggots REALLY want sonic adventure 3 just so it could shit on everything you liked? because i’ll tell you, it’s not gonna have buttrock crush 40 and it’s not going to have a shounen anime story. you’ll get your pop music and baldy mc nosehair dialogue and you’ll say “why the fuck did i ask for this, the sonic adventure games were perfect until this moment”

Attached: 71993CB6-34CC-40B3-878C-79BC5BE162E7.jpg (850x850, 73.08K)

06 was already SA3
I don't give a shit if they try to make SA3 and it sucks, at least they should try, and if they fail, they should try again. It's not going to ruin my enjoyment of the first two.

if you got sonic adventure 3 then move the fuck on
sonic adventure was lightning in a bottle that could only happen in the era it did
sonic team might be fucking incompetent morons but even they understand that much

I'll move on when it's good.

sega had a kneejerk overreaction to unleashed's reviews back in the day and now refuses to greenlight anything that doesn't pander to classicucks/e-celebs/journos.

Why would anyone want it? You really think it's not gonna be a janky mess just because you liked SA1/SA2 as a child?

sonic heroes was adventure 3

Right on the money.

SA2 is kino and it can't be topped in 3D Sonic games

You fool, that's not Adventure 3.

That's Adventure 5. Heroes is Adventure 3.

They tried to replicate adventure with 06, but failed miserably and so instead of improving just gave up and started making intentionally shitty games instead. They need to hire some competent devs and stop being so stubborn.

>As anons mentioned, Sonic 2006 was codenamed Sonic Adventure 3 intenrally
Wrong. That was Heroes and Unleashed. Not 06.

I think this is the most rational response in the whole thread. If SEGA DID make Sonic Adventure 3, would we really want current SEGA and current Sonic Team would slap the Sonic Adventure 3 name on? SA1 and SA2:B are great games and while I'd personally love to see them give at least one more try to it after 06 was botched to all fuck in development, I don't think I'd want a "Sonic Adventure 3" made by 2022 Sonic Team.

Why is Amy called Amy Rose and not Amy the Hedgehog? Why is she the only animal character with a proper last name?