Name a more contrarian and elitist place

Name a more contrarian and elitist place.

Attached: mXtLo8c0_400x400.png (400x400, 80.52K)

Any Forums
GOTTEM!!!

based boomers

>Any Forums
>elitist

Elitist sure, but definitely not contrarian. Pretty sure they were even normie enough to rate Dark Souls as one of the greatest RPGs of all time. They are pretty consistent in what they like and have logical reasons for doing so and they will write a 20 page essay to explain why.

Pretty much old Any Forums.

>Any Forums
>contrarian and elitist
>in 2022
You're more likely to find casual faggots shitting on someone for not liking a game, there are people defending gacha of all things on Any Forums. Love 'em or hate 'em, at least RPG Codex's forum format filters dummies

Any Forums

Attached: That+shirt+_86e8fff0b31d83e56e268ee1415a173d.jpg (425x450, 86.72K)

Yes, they're just shitters

new Any Forums is just an astroturf campaign.

I've never posted on RPG Codex, but absolutely love reading it from time to time. It's like /vr/ mixed with Any Forums with a bunch of DnD nerdy shit sprinkled on top. I've once read that long-ass thread on Cleveland Mark Blakemore and how he worked on an unreleased Wizardry game and about his gay ass project manager who also happened to be a faggot nonce fucking teenagers and the penis monsters and all that other crazy shit and oh my days what a wild fucking ride. Took me a few hours, but I was laughing my ass off. I like 'em.

came here to post this

Codex is probably the most based games forum left on the planet, and that is insanely sad.

This place, but they just play normie games like souls and Zelda anyways.

Any Forums is contrarian only to itself.

Any Forums can't even compete.

What and said.

Same here, from word to word. Good times!

Attached: Cleveland Mark Blakemore Grimoire Codexpost.png (1804x855, 160.86K)

bump.

Any Forums - video games

One of the last gasps of the old internet. Great website just for that reason.

Old Any Forums could

Their opinions are better than this place by default because rpgcodex isn't populated with redditors and trannies.