What keyboard does Any Forums use?

What keyboard does Any Forums use?

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 928.17K)

the cheapes one

typewriter

>What keyboard does Any Forums use?
Neural interface. Typing is for poorfags.

OP wasn't asking coping third worlders.

My mom got me pic related for Christmas and been using it ever since

Attached: g213-gallery-1-nb.png (1510x1112, 854.55K)

My dad gave me one of those weird typewriter style keyboards with the circular keys as a gift. It's really weird to use but I'm much too sentimental to not use it.

A Logitech k120. I've tried mechanical keyboards and other meme shit and not only is it not better than the k120 it's actually worse for certain games like Tekken where I never drop any inputs with the k120 but constantly fail to d dual press inputs on the other keyboards. No clue why, but yeah.

Attached: 1548354530141.jpg (1200x926, 668.85K)

That one, actually.
Keychron is one of the only options for low profile keyboards with brown switches.

Attached: 20220601_164604.jpg (9248x6936, 3.45M)

Get some head and shoulders or something man
You're dropping head parmesian everywhere

That's paint. Was too lazy to move my desk to paint some chipped spots on the wall.

Ducky One2, cherry browns
I might never buy another keyboard

I'm sure it is

>implying poorfags don't show off their meager wealth with cheap trinkets such as consumer electronics, sorry, but you can't buy a personality with a keyboard, you 'll need some more expensive items, such as a house/car/frequent dining

The k120 has some n-key rollover issues, but as long as that's not an problem for what you're playing it's a perfectly fine keyboard.

the cheapest one with the brown switches, bought it back in 2013 I think

logitech k360
this thing is really comfortable to write on, and I tried almost all mechanical type switches and they are all less comfy
I used to use the dell sk 8115 which is somehow more comfortable for games imo. But it's fullsize and sometimes blocks my mouse.

Attached: Logitech-Wireless-Keyboard-K360-English.jpg (1200x630, 81.79K)

>no num pad
lmfao

not wireless shit

>le 41% keyboards

fuck these pieces of shit are horrible to type on

People who buy tiny keyboards have to be some of the dumbest fuckers on the planet.
Literally paying more for less plastic.

20 dollar keyboard I bought from BestBuy 8 years ago. It looks like this but slightly different.

Attached: keyboard.png (800x687, 304.66K)

This one mofo

Attached: efswd4tr.png (1313x731, 213.5K)

the one built into my $300 laptop. why do you ask?

it's because they have small shoulders or live with their parents and have tiny desks made for children

I think they're aesthetically pleasing

Picked up two evga z15 for hotswap.

So, they're for manlets or soĆ­boys?

Ducky One 2 Skyline Double Shot. Weird ass name but I really like it.

Attached: large_3485_large_DKON1808-USPDZHBS_main.jpg (1200x393, 68.3K)

honestly never use the numpad plus it makes it easier to move around on

Welp I enjoy resting my fat fingers inbetween the keys when I have to think what to type. Overall, typed the equivalent of 700 pages in Latex on it, and an uncountable number of shitposts. Dunno man, maybe there is a hypothetical switch that's more comfy for me, but any type of linears, click jackets, clickbars (although they are not too bad), or scissor switches didn't feel as good and relaxing to type on.

Logitech just came out with one.