Game with anime girls

>game with anime girls
>but the gameplay is good

Attached: lollipop-naga.gif (498x373, 681.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hPVqoP7aaZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make one.

WHY WASN'T NAGA IN THE SHOW AAAAAAAHHHHHH

>this starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=hPVqoP7aaZs

Naga was the best part of the movies/OVAs.

Cuck thread iv

>Bayonetta
>SMT Nocturne
>Nier
>Elden Ring
>Dark Souls
>Silent Hill
>Bloodborne
>Sekiro
>Devil May Cry
>Metal Gear Solid
>Gravity Rush
>Monster Hunter

she was one of my first faps. good times.

i used to jack off to naga x lina

Attached: drawn by the official artist for slayers.jpg (1280x1277, 411.1K)

I like it when she wore pantyhose/stockings

>Those were considered big tits back then
>Now tits are bigger than the girl's heads or the half the size of their body
Oh I can get so erect at thinking how big her tits would be if there was a modern remake.

Why does 90s anime has so much SOUL?? Current anime is so bland and sterile

Modern anime girls rarely have so thing waists though. To accommodate bigger tits they had to make them fat.

There's always been both good and bad anime. History just filters out the bad shit.

Artstyle and technique was vastly superior in the 90's. But of course it had its share of bad stuff.. Nowadays anime just looks like shit without any upsides at all.

Attached: deedlit.gif (498x371, 1.54M)

That's bullshit, but I guess it's more convenience to be biased and have nostalgia goggles in certain regards.

fat

Because it was actually drawn, and drawn by talented artists at that. Digital will always be soulless.

Attached: 1645467110787.gif (500x370, 1017.93K)

Hand drawn animation is a dying artform

Fuck Naga.

It's not bullshit. Talent is vanishing everywhere, in every industry. The world is objectively getting worse and worse and you just can't fathom that because you have normalcy bias. Art especially is suffering because nobody learns the basics anymore.

>Because it was actually drawn
fucking retard

I'm trying.

I can hear her laugh...

>anime girls
only nocturne and maybe earlier MH would fall under anime

dont mind if i do!

Go cope on Any Forums where you can jack each other off over the latest soulless moeshit with EPIC POGGERS cgi all over the place.

It's still drawn by hand. Not that I'd expect any knowledge on the subject from nostalgiafags.

RINA INVASSSSU
OH HO HO HO HO HO HO HO

Anime is japanese animation. All of these are animated and from Japan.

It's sterile shit "drawn" on a tablet.

Kek, I'm sorry you're not satisfied with your personal life.

seething autist, humor me. What's the difference in the process of what you think is "actually drawn" and digital?

>anime industry draws on tablets

if you're gonna be a fucking smartass faggot then no, anime is short for "animation" which includes everything, including disney, according to japs

Cells look better than computer animation and all the dumpster fires just as numberous as modern anime have been memoryholed out of existence
When you watch 90s anime you are getting a top show from that decade and not the seasonal trash from that decade

Anime should be about animation and art style first and foremost since it's a visual medium.
It kind of has the same problem as video games, in that they're worse these days because the main consumers don't care about gameplay and are there mainly for a story.

Attached: 1632167581522.webm (630x808, 2.87M)

Id give anything for more slayers ovas

and i'm sorry you eat up shit like kofxv like it's worth 60 dollars plus the extra dlc payments

I don't know about the relative merit of the animators in different decades but I know I miss the old technical designs

And do you think a robot draws that shit because it's digital? the one thing you can say is that modern day animation looks too clean and misses those imperfections that came with cel animation.

you'd create an actual foundation to your argument by giving examples from your own point of view instead of berating someone without any context

And yet, you can't prove him wrong.

Attached: Go Back.jpg (456x750, 70.47K)

Slayers is boring so far.
Maybe I should just watch those...

So Redline, FLCL, Kaiba, Tatami Galaxy, Spirited Away, Casshern Sins, Princess Kaguya, Mononoke, Gankutsuou, Paprika and Kyousougiga are all "sterile" shit according to you?

You have bad taste then.

>anime is short for "animation" which includes everything, including disney, according to japs
But not according to us.

this guy gets it

This. Every new anime looks like trash.
Back then we at least had some good ones.

Disgaea

yes

What a shit take.

Attached: it was like she was looking at walking garbage.jpg (835x624, 238.69K)

>So Redline, FLCL, Kaiba, Tatami Galaxy, Spirited Away, Casshern Sins, Princess Kaguya, Mononoke, Gankutsuou, Paprika and Kyousougiga are all "sterile" shit according to you?

Yes.

Don't bother desu. I didn't even reply to the retard cause he fails basic argumentation.

Excellent picture btw.

Attached: slade school of fine arts (richard williams).jpg (3860x2434, 2.48M)

I thought you were just a doomer, now I see you're an actual schizo.

Attached: The Vision Of Escaflown.webm (900x506, 2.43M)

I enjoyed Stella Glow.
The gameplay was slow but still enjoyable for the characters and story.

Attached: 1605747603258.jpg (1759x896, 450.22K)

that's rich coming from a paycuck

Attached: Children of the Sea.jpg (2880x2849, 3.51M)

The characters and story are the worst part though.

Is this the soul vs soulless thread?

Attached: 1999 vs 2011.jpg (1116x1798, 507.47K)

>Surely I'll prove him wrong with my 1/1000000 big budget movie!

Attached: rOzbuxev3.jpg (500x500, 36.28K)

Lina is great, especially her voice, but everyone else does their one thing over and over. Though I enjoyed the last episode I watched because she was accompanied by Martina and Xellos instead.

Ok, then I guess you hate beauty. Your loss. I get to enjoy the magnificence of art every year, you get to sulk in self enforced lies.

Attached: Princess Kaguya.jpg (736x1261, 160.84K)

I don't see the difference honestly, you're just a salty old boomer that can't enjoy new things

The slow gameplay where it shuffles through enemy turns was a lot worse.

Once again bad taste.

Attached: Woman Called Fujiko Mine.jpg (2304x3456, 3.49M)

>his answer to solid art is a bunch of garbage CG AfterEffects garbage splattered on top of a poorly drawn character

Oh I'm laffin

Attached: 1643382292056.png (2000x1400, 3.95M)

CGshit will never look good.

>berating
It's a question redditor, why are you avoiding to answer it?

Gravity rush

Christ, I figured you might be watching the first half of season 1 but you're on season 2 and think it's boring? Yeah, you have shit taste.

Then why are you on a video game board? They're all CG.

I know you're just trolling, but the thought that many people unironically would agree with this sentiment still bothers me.

Attached: 1999.jpg (2048x1017, 536.06K)