Stardew Valley

So my hard drive died taking all 130 sdv mods, some of them custom amde, with it. How should I kill myself?

Attached: 03.jpg (427x240, 53.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rentry.org/4nonstardewmods
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jas!

Attached: 1432534657.jpg (290x291, 31.02K)

Good job its easy to mod. You needed a restart.

Rentryanon here. I got paranoid after the list was posted on normalfag sites and we got a flood of views, so I made rentry.org/4nonstardewmods
It's mainly so that the naver people don't find out, asians can go berserk if you repost their stuff.

Alright, just keep updating both as usual.

I don't even play stardew but I stopped by to say thanks for putting in tbe effort user, you're a real one.

Thanks mate.
I will.

Anything obscure you lost? Someone here might have it.

Rebuild. Do it for her

Attached: xiao64e2.jpg (720x540, 247.06K)

Mostly the ones I made myself. specifically seasonal outfits for sam without the DBZ hair and some alternate textures furniture pack.
If anyone has the Old Mariner into Mermaid mod that user tweaked a couple of days back I'd appreciate it.

>If anyone has the Old Mariner into Mermaid mod that user tweaked a couple of days back I'd appreciate it.
It was added to the rentry.

Are sites like sankaku and r34hentai really normalfag sites or did the links get posted somewhere else? I just wanted to help Jas get more popular and for artists or people with money to commission and make more Jas art.

thanks!

What normalfag sites? The ones on naver aren't the ones you should be worried about trying to protect.

So why was jesus mod removed from nexus?

Too enlightened.

Attached: 1643402578868.png (1898x1002, 135.29K)

Possibly, but it's all good. You had the right idea so you shouldn't worry at all as long as we take a few precautions.

user was a naughty goy.

Attached: SV Jesus thread jpeg.jpg (3075x4520, 3.16M)

r34hentai has literal screaming trannies, so I'm just being cautious. But as I said it was mainly to protect the naver uploads, I don't think anything too bad will happen sharing the other mods.

In that case you really shouldn't post the alternate Rentry link here, keep updating it silently and if anything ever happens to the main one, we'll move to it for good.

Sysrescuecd