What went right?

what went right?

Attached: 0599462.jpg (1382x2048, 700.64K)

Semi-open world adventure game, 3 player coop with Belmont, Alucard and Sypha when?

Alucard being fucked by the twins was super hot

KWAB

Attached: 1613234291662.jpg (1261x945, 200.61K)

The penis went right into Alucard's anus.

You act like it matters?

yes but i wanted to see sypha getting it not him.

Season 1. That is all

gay anal sex

HOT

this is the show's ultimate legacy isn't it

God damn did this show suck shit. The voice acting sounded like non native English speakers reading a script written by a non native English speaker.

It feels like they got non-VA's to do the VA for majority of the characters, that's why it feels wrong. The actual animation/series is pretty good though.

They had a thread about it in Any Forums and apparently person who adapted it just browsed wiki articles and never played even one of the games

The said guy also got kicked off the team after some controversy after season 3 had been finished. I forget what the fuss was about.

Slightly better than netflix average shitty output, but still crappy overall.

They ruined alucard, hector and turned isaac into a nigger.

Yes. Buttsex is how it will forever be known.

this

A handful of incredible action sequences in between eighty billion awfully-written scenes and a lot of overused profanity like a 14-year-old wrote it. The most interesting character arc ends up being the Netflix-mandatory black guy who is not remotely like he is in the game he appears in because grant morrison just read a wiki on a shitty random castlevania game and decided to take ideas/names from it for 3 fairly important characters in the show.

A lot of the VA's were live action actors, and some did better than others. Bill Nighy's parts particularly in the last season sounded like they were recorded hastily on a phone, the audio was all over the place.

the Bloody Tears remix was pretty good

>creators love for everything gothic
>actually reading and playing the source material
you are 100% incorrect and a fag if you dont think they didnt get inspired from PoR nor played all popular titles
>abundant and shameless fan service
>excellent worldbuilding
>anime style worked for me, idk about you

also, a contemporary commentary
>since everything has to be effeminate and gay these days, I'd say from the get go the tone of the series accommodated that as there were manly man doing cool shit and iffy men doing cool shit so gay stuff didnt actually stick out, there are gays on this planet and there are dudes like the slav vampire, it also helps vampires can be portrayed as fashion savvy bi dudes etc
I was ok with gay shit desu, didnt feel out of place

Warren Ellis literally said in an interview he never played the games