How is this supposed to be a good thing?

How is this supposed to be a good thing?

Attached: elden ring masterclass.png (879x230, 25.47K)

I don't know if this is real but the content reuse in elden ring has to be the WORST I've ever seen

novelty is a meme for scented candle owners

novelty is good and so are scented candles

>X is a masterclass in Y
why can't journos get real jobs

>it's not a bug, it's a feature!
do fromdrones really?

Attached: 1647130912898.png (1651x600, 118.87K)

Have gou never played any other open world game?

GOLLY-GEE

I SURE FUCKING LOOOVE OPEN-WORLD REUSEATHONS YEEEEEEEESSSS

WAIT? IS THAT-IS THAT?! A NEW FUCKING OPEN-WORLD GAME WITH CONTENT REUSE X600?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? HELL. HECKIN. YES!! CAN'T WAIT FOR 120 HOURS OF BOREDOM HERE WEEEEEEEE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1521424368810.jpg (707x682, 73.63K)

Why is the map so fucking big just make the game smaller if you’re going to fill it with the same 10 enemies

t. owner of Yankee Dreamtime

Because less work = more games, dipshit. It's the same reason I yell at the dipshit zoomers who think you need to "practice" 3d modeling. Why would you practice making human models when you can just use one of the thousands already available? And guess what, your human model is going to look 99% like every other one out there because newsflash: humans all look basically the same. Same goes for basically every other asset out there. Castles, logs, foliage, all that shit is purchased on asset stores or 3d scanned. There is literally no reason to ever make any of that shit from scratch ever again.

Every game reuses assets, sometimes from previous games too. ER is beyond overrated but still a decent game.

I'm pretty sick of open world now.

>You MUST create unique assets for literally every tree, rock, house, church and ruin in this 16km^2 map
Name one game

it's the best/least offensive in any open world game
which speaks volumes about how open world games are developed, sadly

name one worst than elden ring

Breath of the Wild

zelda botw, skyrim, every assassins creed ever, every gta ever, every far cry ever

>Autistic man compelled to die on this hill
Nobody gives a fuck that you arbitrarily hate the open world mechanic. Get over it, shitbreath.

Really, how is ER's the best? The dungeons are terribly similar in visuals and a lot of the bosses are ones you have already fought. Ruins too are the same thing throughout the land. The worst thing about ER is that the game is almost all combat but not particularly good combat. Other open world games have things to do other than fight and talk to NPCs.

Attached: 1645086037605.png (490x706, 152.94K)

Only GTA reuses as much content as Elden Ring and that's because they can't get as a creative given it's supposed to be a more grounded and realistic setting.

never said i hate it, drooling retard. it comes with merits and flaws.

majoras mask was a masterclass in content reuse, so it's not always bad...

You're completely delusional if you think those other answers don't apply. Especially BotW.

negro please. ever played skyrim, asscreed or botw for more than 10 minutes?

>Other games.
>There are 20 identical caravans on the map that you can rob for generic resources.
>Elden ring.
>There are 5 slightly different caravans which you can rob for unique rewards.

Dungeons / catacombs - yes, albeit still no worse than Skyrims. The overworld - not even remotely fucking close.