Why do Americans care so much about the age of fictional characters?

Why do Americans care so much about the age of fictional characters?
youtube.com/watch?v=xskBOVbLjRA&feature=youtu.be

Attached: IMG_7538.png (325x185, 26.28K)

Because you pedophiles are a blight.

same reason they care about gore in ga...
oh.

Obsessed.

because americans can't stop thinking of actual children, aka they're real pedos

I just hate how all the protagonists in JRPGs are like 16-year-olds. Show me one 16-year-old who is actually fully grown and strong enough to wield weapons enough to save the f****** world. Give me a break.

>Because you trannys are a blight.
It's well known they groom kids.

This
'ate pedos
simple as

>f******
go back ASAP

>I just hate how all the protagonists in JRPGs are like 16-year-olds.
Tales of Arise is based for having an adult male protagonist.

t. Real closet pedo

kneel
we mainstream now
and it's june
pride month power up

Attached: 1629414622801.jpg (634x1024, 76.96K)

I'd impregnate Sayaka so hard.

>Americans: OMG THIS CHILD ACTRESS IS SO HOT I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SHE'S 18 SO I CAN JERK OFF TO HER
>also Americans: UM EXCUSE ME YOU SICK FUCK THAT VIDEO GAME GIRL IS 16 YEARS OLD

HAHAHA

It's a jrpg, no man of any age can yield a jrpg weapon because they're like 20 feet high and 500lbs of steel

>Fuck fuck fuckity FUCK! Do I fit in now? I'm not a normalFAGGOT anymore? Haha, I said the bad word!!
Grow up.

Genuinely based. Respect for not going along with the ironic pedo hivemind that attracts real pedos.

I don't think OP should've opened with a character that's obviously a child in this case. Even here on Any Forums I've seen people ask a character's canonical age because they have to make sure she's 18 before they jerk off to her. If you see a character that could pass for an adult and you want to jack off to her, why does her canonical age matter?

Says the faggot defending the japs which can't even breed! Geeh I wonder why the mentally ill population of Japan doesn't breed? Maybe because the pathetic men their only seek anime or underage little children? Fuck them, can't wait for the year the japs are absolutely gone and anime and disgusting weeb loli culture is erased from this earth

There is no "real" pedo.
If you're a pedo, you're a pedo. It's that simple. Some pedos act on it and others don't.
In the end of the day, you're still a pedo.

>he thinks it's ironic

You know this is Any Forums, right?

Who wouldn't?

Attached: 32a455e2ac48b3e05427611a59d41121.jpg (850x1201, 156.8K)

Ameriniggers are incapable of separating fiction and reality, look at how many of them equate the latest bad man on the news with Darth Vader and Voldemort.

Because if they like a character who happens to have a no no age it could mean they're a pedophile, and being a pedophile is the worst thing an American is taught is possible.
It's the cardinal sin.

Those are two entirely different sets of Americans.

Apparently not that many people because there's not a single Sayaka doujin out there and 90% of all fan art is drawn by the same guy.

closet pedos

they're a shaving company btw

No, that's racism, followed by transphobia. Anti-racism is literally a religion in the USA.

@600860083
Anime is a symptom, not the problem. It's a bit more nuanced than that (understatement of the year)

honestly this, also marvel.

honeypot thread

Pedophiles are definitely looked at as lower than racist, and far below someone offended by trans people.
I could see someone being killed over being a pedophile, they're only going to try and ruin your career over the other two, at most.

that's the entire website you retarded fag

But man is he good at what he does

Attached: 1f6615af3ce216b716a59853a2fa48c3.jpg (800x600, 176.92K)

Yeah he's a masterful artist.

Teenagers are the target audience of most JRPGs so you won't find many where that isn't the case. If you haven't already check out SMT: Strange Journey, you get to play as a 200% AMERICAN elite soldier

It's probably their work culture rather than the existence of cartoons but ok

What's wrong with finding little girls attractive?

Your nations important third worlders because they can't breed properly either, one nation might decline in population, the other will just be outright replaced.

fpbp.
Hang cunnytards and pedos.

Either say it or don't, don't show people that you want to say it and then censor it for no reason you look stupid or you're phoneposting using your voice to text like a weirdo