It's no Elden Ring

It's no Elden Ring.

Attached: bloodborne.jpg (1200x1200, 372.95K)

>O O O R1 R1 R1 R1 R1
No, it's far worse

thank god

but that's every souls game. except sekiro, there you press parry instead of O

You just described every souls game. Why do people think describing button inputs somehow deconstructs these games?
>Dude mario is literally just pressing A and moving the joystick right

Do you all really don't use items, spells, weapon art and shields? No wonder you get filtered by those games.

thank god it's not. ER fucking sucks.

>using spells
didn't beat the game

shut the fuck up

Bloodborne is the most front-loaded Souls game I ever played. It starts off as contender for one of the best games ever made, yes, but in the later parts the game just falls apart.

>Central Yharnam (10/10)
Amazing level design and atmosphere. Gascoigne is a perfect boss. Easily one of the best experiences I had with video games.
>Old Yharnam & Cathedral Ward (9/10)
Map design is still great. Blood-Starved Beast and Vicar Amelia are fine bosses.
>Hemwick Charnel Lane (5/10)
First noticeable drop in quality. The map is linear and banal. Enemies are mostly recycled and Witch of Garwick is a joke of a boss. Feels like a filler area.
>Forbidden Woods (7/10)
Many repeated enemies, but new ones are also introduced. Shadows of Yharnam are hard but fair. Level design never becomes as good as the start of the game again.
>Byrgenwerth (6/10)
Rom is a cool bossfight, has new enemies, but the area itself is so short and underdeveloped I can't even rate it.
>Cainhurst Castle (9/10)
This is the last time a level has both a great boss (Martyr) and great level design, plus completely new enemies. Very good for hidden contnt.
>Unseen Village Yahargul (5/10)
Basically all enemies are lazily recycled, the One Reborn is an atrocious boss, you've seen this map before. The only cool part about the level are the Amygdala.
>Upper Cathedral Ward + Orphanage (4/10)
Really bad. Recycles the most obnoxious enemies, lazy level design, Celestial Emissary is an atrocious boss. Only redeeming factor is the hidden boss Ebrietas.
>Lecture Building (5/10)
Short, underdeveloped and pointless.
>Nightmare Frontier (5/10)
Obligatory poison/frenzy area that fucks you for the sake of it, frustrating and unfun. Amygdala is a subpar boss.

Haven't played Nightmare of Mensis yet. I don't have high hopes, honestly. I wish I could have played the version of Bloodborne which isn't painfully mediocre after Yharnam that everyone seems to speaks about.

Actually Elden Ring takes a lot of elements and references bloodborne. Unfortunately Elden Ring also takes a lot of elements and references Dark Souls 2 and Dark Souls 3.

It's better.

watch your fucking mouth heathen. ER is perfect

Where did you come to that conclusion? I said describing button inputs. Not describing all button inputs. The R1 meme omits all other inputs other than R1 and circle to make the game seem less complex than it is. And I'm saying that's stupid.

>I have a low attention span and got bored really quick
Theres the real problem user.

Forbidden Woods are THE best forest level in any game.

>Nioh 2 Discord trannies are actually going to spam this thread every single day

Attached: d9YFuMGpIpHDSqsCwarD1ame.jpg (1280x1752, 264.95K)

I stayed at a friends and beat it over a weekend
(he bought a PS5 and doesn't even play it)
As a fan of the franchise, I can honestly say.........
yea it's better than Elden Ring. Still not going to buy a snoy machine for it, but I'm glad I played it.

>It's no Elden Ring.
No shit, it's better. Bloodborne is Miyazaki's magnum opus and always will be. It is because he had help from Japan studio and all the talent that worked there.

Attached: joekiss.jpg (1170x600, 105.26K)

Call me names all you like. That's an impression I had from Bloodborne and I had it far less from other Souls games. Albeit they all have their flaws of course, none are as front-loaded as BB.

Superior Powder Keg Weaponary.

Attached: menu_knowledge_01014.png (400x400, 117.42K)

All fromsoft titles are consummate works of art and to try and compare them is to invite pseudo-intellectual nonsense

This, except Dark Souls 2, it's made by the interns and therefore disqualified.

I'd argue that DeS, BB, and Sekiro are works of art. The rest are meant to be consumed by fandoms, not appreciated as art.
(i like all the games btw, some of them are objectively better if considered as whole pieces)

Mensis is good. The DLC is the best part of the game. Have you played other Souls games? All of them have a drop of quality after the midpoint but I personally still think BB's worst is much better than anything in DS1's second half, which is the game it's usually compared to. And the overall package is amazing.

>walk for hrs on a shitty empty map
>discover a new dungeon
>oh it's just a copy-pasted hallway
>*recycled boss fight*
>earn a useless weapon or accessory
>repeat the same process over till you finish game

even the main story bosses are recycled.

srry but it's just a shitty overrated garbage game.

Bloodborne is the mashiest by far with rally and limb breakage
Most of it's fans haven't played the game

Those are valid subjective opinions.

thanks user. cheers

based

It's a real missed opportunity that these underground dungeons didn't connect to each other and connect parts of the map. I like the game and this seems so damn obvious to do.