Untitled

Attached: dota2_temp_output.jpg (512x512, 143.69K)

blink daggaAAYAYYAAAYYAAAYYAAAHHHAAA

... Really?

>2022
>still posting Dota memes
This game couldn't be more dead.

the item that filtered a million lolbabs

dead game btw

Attached: file.png (341x50, 3.17K)

3rd wordlers

I'm surprised you didn't pull the "bots" cope.

80% russians
10% chinese
10% peruvians

Imagine bragging about a player base that is primarily ESL

I wish, bots would be better than the Peruvian monkeys that infest USE.

OH MY GOD THATS THE FUNKY SHIT

better off not playing

Attached: die.png (958x273, 171.52K)

a long time ago I bought a statue that came with an ingame cosmetic that I sold on steam for this many steambux
its almost completely worthless now
dota dead af

Attached: listed.png (498x349, 11.92K)

Is it time?

Attached: Dota_OC_thread.png (1000x667, 226.23K)

Literally full of bots. As evidenced by the longer queue times and all the literal bots in arcade/chat etc.

Attached: 1636857532428.png (872x719, 228.87K)

add 1 more second before you can use after the damage

no

blink dagger if he real

Attached: 27314.jpg (1200x800, 148.79K)

Price crashing on exclusive items is not necessarily representative of a dead game, it's because of how dota's monetization works.
Lootboxes are not limited in their distribution, almost every lootbox in the game is still purchasable, meaning all items have a near-infinite supply.
This causes all "common" cosmetic sets to become worth nothing and the rare/very rare drops to be worth roughly the price of the average drop rate of that item multiplied by the lootbox's cost, with a a small extra margin determined by demand.
Items like the one you posted may be extremely rare, but valve gradually increase the max polycount on player-submitted cosmetics while also releasing arcanas that invalidate almost every other cosmetic item on a hero, so anything you have that is worth money will be nearly guaranteed to lose 90% or more of its release value.
The one exception to this is the dragonclaw hooks, which has extremely low demand because it's inherently worthless and is only worth the value that third world e-sports bettors have pricehiked it to. a small group of guys orchestrated a mass purchase/pricehike scheme that brought the hook to over $1500, they bet on games with it at a stupid market value to cash out and it's dropped back down to $200

this item wasn't from a lootbox, it was from buying an actual statue and there were only 400 of them put out
its worthless because nobody gives a fuck about dota hats anymore because nobody cares about dota anymore

What is the item in question?

>no battle pass
games fucking dead

see

why peruvians?

>Imagine bragging about being a Bong, Canadian, Aussie or American

According to wiki this item was also available in one of international 2020 special crates, which may or may not have impacted the price. It made a precedent that it may be available again so people are willing to pay less for it.

After writing this i see it was only 25 of this item but still. Also there are many high tier mounts for Mirana which could also have lowered the value of your item.

isnt there another major before TI? that would explain why there isnt one

Oh, you mean a Mythical mount that now has to go up against a Legendary, two Immortals and a persona that are much better and more rare?

Yeah, the price probably went down because the game is dead, seems like the more logical explanation.