A button isnt jump

>A button isnt jump
Trash game.
I don't care about anything else. This is unaceptable

Attached: images - 2022-06-02T062020.025.jpg (434x707, 70.27K)

Most boomer-sounding complaint I've ever heard.

You are everything wrong with video games. It doesn't matter if the name of the button is A, B, Z, X, Y, what matter is where it's placed

The jump button should always be the undermost button, the "south" one. You are just as retarded as the developer that made the awful HD Zelda ports and put the roll on the "east" button and attacsk on the "south" button, which feels horrible and isn't what Zelda ever was

>Should always
Says who?
All other Mario games had A as jump even if it wasn't the button face button.

What are you talking about, there is a button for jumping!

??????

Attached: file.png (437x105, 43.52K)

Wrong, tard. You don’t jump with the A button in the SNES games.

It should be the south button if we're talking about the standard button layout, because that's where your thumb is in its resting position and which is the button that'st he most convenient to press. It was always that button. Always, on NES, on SNES, on N64, on Wii, on Gamecube. It was always the button your thumb hovers over by default. Everything else would be retarded.

You can blame Nintendo for naming the east button "A" and the south button "B" if you want but the inputs themselves have the right layout

/retard thread

Attached: jump is on B.jpg (462x246, 40.37K)

Yes it literally is lmao

>You are just as retarded as the developer that made the awful HD Zelda ports and put the roll on the "east" button and attacsk on the "south" button, which feels horrible and isn't what Zelda ever was
I knew there was something wrong with those games

Nintendo should swap A and B around then. A was always jump for most of the games.

t. zoomer that has never played a SNES game

no it isn't. it's B in all the SNES, DS and 3DS games. same goes for switch.

It's B and A other than the DS game.

and wii u

I remember getting SM64DS and while reading the manual after seeing A not mapped to jump my first thought was "Why would they remove jumping from a M64 remake?". Then I read the rest of the controls.

they put jump on both buttons IIRC
OP is literally retarded

And you are everything wrong with this board

Attached: 1653881803944.gif (234x159, 306.11K)

It hasn't been A to jump in games since the NES.

>A isn't jump
It literally is.

Why is it that more often then not the OP's complain about any game is just flat out wrong?

This has been a disturbing trend, just straight up lies and false information being blatantly posted here.

Attached: 2017102713185000_8AEDFF741E2D23FBED39474178692DAF.jpg (1280x720, 170.22K)

to this day it perplexes me that the sprint and jump buttons in botw aren't adjacent

But can you half press it?