Game character bears a striking resemblance to ex gf

>game character bears a striking resemblance to ex gf

Attached: f2a0a97d175e47ff2f17563825d92d92.jpg (473x456, 15.71K)

legit question, why don't dudes go to therapy
every single man I've known who has gotten out of a long term relationship is still ruined by it to this day, while the women get over it after a couple of months

Attached: main-qimg-0876144958bb3b5b164047996d25e0f5-lq.jpg (500x469, 43.83K)

That's false. Plenty of women out there still heartbroken. Don't fall for the petty mgtow bullshit, men and women react to stresses the same way. It all comes down to personal traits and past experiences. Some could fuck their way around a city and add 10/10 premium models to their belt, and still not feeling anything for them, and yet they still remember that girl they met when they were kids and made them write Valentine cards

>paying someone to tell me to get over it
Shit sucks, some dudes do better than others, you just have to find/remember what brought you joy instead of wallowing in it.

When I was playing Alien Isolation the Alien aways remind me one of my exes.

>you just have to find/remember what brought you joy instead of wallowing in it
Clearly that is not the case for a lot of people. Is therapy for everybody? Obviously not. But the point of therapy isn't to tell you to get over it, it's too give you the tools to help you get over it yourself, tools a lot of people lack. Go into any thread here where anons discuss their personal lives and you will see hundreds of people who are depressed and who see no way out. Some of that is legit chemical imbalance, sure, but a lot of it is just a refusal to seek help, help that could turn their lives around if they did choose to seek it.

real men just drink

Having a bloated liver that's about to fail at the first hiccup is not manly, it's pathetic. Alcoholism Is never the answer

My ex is a redhead so thankfully I don't have to experience this. They always get adapted into a black person for some reason

she's probably sucking off chad or a BBC at this exact moment

>That's false. Plenty of women out there still heartbroken
I agree
they get lots of attention tho so it's easier to move on for them

They seek it, you expect it. See the difference?

what do you mean?
everyone needs attention/affection to some extent.
dating and moving on from a breakup is always easier for women, they will always get covered in flowers
I'm glad for them, I'm just saying it's usually harder for a man (a normal, decent person, not a massive retard) since we don't get barely any affection
I'm explaining this really poorly desu

Therapy has a 10 month (lmao more like 2 year) waiting list in my country unless you go private

tried it
$100 an hour on top of insurance for some soiboi psych grad to tell me shit I already know

america is fucking pathetic

>aw user you just need to feel more positive
>that will be 100$ btw

there's some new places opening up that give you supervised ketamine trips, and iirc they're talking about doing shrooms/mdma soon
mite b neat

>no relationship
>whole life alone
>talk to no one
>fine
>talk to a girl a few times
>immediately imagine a whole life together
>feel like shit for weeks
Why am I like this?

why are americans so obsessed with pills and drugs?

the alternative is

Why are you so obsessed with Americans?

this kek therapists and psychologists are total quacks
>just go to bed earlier and stop being negative
great advice bitch

Men's natural instinct is to bottle everything up.
Which is actually highly effective, fuck psychologists LMAO

just did a ketamine infusion today
shit fucking rules

good thing I got no ex gf ahah