As a 19 year old zoomer who didn't grow up with this game and just beat it last night...

as a 19 year old zoomer who didn't grow up with this game and just beat it last night, i can safely tell you that it's overrated. it's a good game, there's lots of fun to be had with it, and the ending sequence is so amazing that it almost makes up for all the stupid bullshit like the shovel game and the first moldorm fight, but it's still inferior to zelda 1.

Attached: The_Legend_of_Zelda_A_Link_to_the_Past_SNES_Game_Cover.jpg (369x270, 160.25K)

I give A Link to the Past credit for having a crazy number of dungeons, and for making these much harder than the ones in other Zelda games.

zoomer having the most boomer take possible

>as a 19 year old zoomer
May as well have started your post with "my opinion doesn't matter but"

>as a 19 year old zoomer
you don't have the right to say shit
frfr no re

this

Attached: 1626390221183.png (224x309, 72.42K)

why are zoomers obsessed with calling things overrated?

it matters more than yours since i don't have any emotional attachment to it. my opinion in objective.

As a 27 years old zoomer who fucked your mom's cunt last night, I can tell you it's overrated. But at least she will give birth to a less retarded offspring

you had to have been there. having the dark world was crazy at the time, it's like how people jerk off the inverted castle in sotn even though people today playing for the first time don't think much of it.

>my opinion in objective
JUST STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF LMAO

your words don't matter
you're a 19 zoomer who just now played it once

Attached: face.jpg (250x216, 6.18K)

It's one of many overrated SNES games.

I think the same about all Zelda games really. They're fun but I don't understand why everyone praises them as 10/10 masterpieces

as a real human bean with a fully developed brain, i agree with this post

i think it really depends how you played it. I played it for the first time on nso and I may have used the save and reverse features a little to often to the point the challenge was unfulfilling

ITS NOT OVERRATED. IT'S ICONIC!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Congrats. I'm old as shit. It's an 8/10. Solid game. We all know this.
Also,go back, but first delete thread zoom.

seething

>overrated
lol how would you know?

>inferior to zelda 1
Nothing is inferior to NES games.

As a 19 year old Zoomer, you’re a faggot. Zelda 1 is old and shitty, and has nothing going for it. This game is an adventure and is one of the greatest 2D games I have played.