If you haven't seen the entire story yourself, then keep your mouth shut!!! Period!!!

If you haven't seen the entire story yourself, then keep your mouth shut!!! Period!!!

Attached: 5r9ewbgh7t681.jpg (602x500, 71.1K)

FFXIV story is shit and overrated

>watch intro cutscene for important story boss
>rest of party starts without me and completes the entire boss fight before the cutscene ends
why do subhumans do this?

>recycling twitter/reddit threads with poorly formed bait
You can do better than this XIVschizo

>if the story was so bad then why didn't you skip it?
i've ridden this ride before

If it was really an important story boss it would lock everyone in. Alliance raids are not important story bosses.

This sounds like a cope

So true OP, so true!

Imagine being this autistic

I played through the story and it stinks.

make a good story and i'll pay attention

Attached: 1647210045853.jpg (563x714, 79.64K)

>If you haven't seen the entire story yourself, then keep your mouth sh-ACK!

Attached: 1653172561582.png (768x719, 360.35K)

Imagine still playing this piec eof shit trannoid MMO in 2022.

Attached: 1580443901018.jpg (1242x1226, 279.84K)

Femroe!

Attached: Female Roegadyn.jpg (1088x909, 68.26K)

What's there to spoil when major characters only fake die

you're embarassing us, please fanta soon

Femzen!

Attached: hime.png (949x1033, 1.38M)

The story is great and touches on the question of life and nihilism. What would, should we do if we find life to be pointless. FFXIV illustrates that you can make your own path to your own destiny. You can draw your own map to your own life. No one else can. Even if the Universe would die one day it doesn't matter. We're all here to experience such a great game together. Now, I'm going to dress my cat girl and not care what you guys have to say.

>Femroe!

Attached: 1613104337071.png (1087x1007, 324.98K)

Femroe!

Attached: femroe.jpg (1024x840, 300.4K)

I've seen the story of the base game/first campaign and yes it sucks hard.
>inb4 it gets good 400 hours in

More like 80-150 hours in, but yeah

The story is great and touches on the question of life and nihilism. What would, should we do if we find life to be pointless. FFXIV illustrates that you can make your own path to your own destiny. You can draw your own map to your own life. No one else can. Even if the Universe would die one day it doesn't matter. We're all here to experience such a great game together. Now, I'm going to dress my cat girl and not care what you guys have to say.

Attached: 1623189457056.jpg (575x614, 154.58K)

It gets better way later. Especially at Heavensward which is free to play right now. If you have an attention span greater than a goldfish I think you can enjoy it.

and so begins the moving of the goalpost.

Sorry zoom zoom, worldbuilding is required to build rich immersive environments. Better go drop in Tomato Town, that's more your speed.

this isn't moving goalposts you faggot I'm not the OP, ARR sucks and the story gets noticeably better in the expansion packs.

14 has the least engaging story i have ever seen in a jrpg or mmo.
Its literally all fetch quests and other worthless shit just to waste your time.

>copy paste generic fantasy races
>spend 50 hours on a game
>still no worldbuilding to speak of

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, JOSH'S MOM GROUNDED HIM FOR DOING ORANGE JUSTICE. THAT'S A MAJOR FLOSS FROM ME, BRO. FR FR

There are more trannoids living in your head than there are in this game, and they don't even have to pay any money for the former.
You are just as mentally ill, if not more so than troons

Take your avatarfaggotry back to /vg/. All you attention whores look exactly the same

Attached: 1654102451410.png (773x663, 522.93K)

>watch cutscene
>no voiced lines so you know there's no budget
>npcs using the same canned animations
>player character dialogue choice that makes no difference
>player character head tilt
>cutscene over