FUCK. ALL. OF. IT

FUCK. ALL. OF. IT.

Attached: FL-oSFXX0AEW2H6.jpg (1051x872, 85.61K)

Apart from here, and still in moderation, i don't browse social media and rarely watch news. Feels good not to care about anything happening.

I need to play this game again.

>Feels good not to care about anything happening.
The upcoming societal and economic crash will come as a surprise to you then

Yeah the one that’s been right around the corner for years now. I’ve been waiting since 2016, I can wait a little longer.

A pleasant surprise.

>don't enforce antitrust because muh free market
>media becomes hyper consolidated into a handful of giant multinationals
>local journalism dies out and/or gets bought out by multinationals
>WTF WHY IS THE MEDIA SHIT????
libertarianism = mental disorder
anarcho-capitalism = oxymoron

Question:
LegBurly wanted to end war as a business, so would that mean he'd eventually butt heads with DownSyndrome since he's all gung ho for the war economy? Would he have to eventually die if he was able to go through with his plans?
Feel like Mistral and Monsoon would survive well enough.

Depp won

The final phase of his master plan is to make the world a battle royale so only people like him who have every financial and resource-based advantage or Raiden who were raised in absolute hell to become turbo-killers are the top-dogs. If the people in Desperado could beat him to death in single combat he's cool with it.

Deppbros are so fucking weird, like who gets invested in celebrity gossip like this

Attached: maxresdefault (11) (12).jpg (1280x720, 158.02K)

Sundowny didn't believe the plan would actually work, and that even if it did it would only occur long after he was dead or at least out of fighting shape.

Any day now for sure this time guys...

I just replayed this gem of a game a couple of weeks ago
>holds up very, very well
>memorable dialogues like
>the memes, jack
>I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE
>Coulda gone pro
>5-6 hours to finish the campaign
I forgot how short the game was but I'll be damned if it's not pure kino

Raiden wasn't even strong because he was raised into a turbokiller. He is strong purely because he's a brain in a highly advanced military cyborg body, first created by the Illuminati and then refined by a powerful international private military company

He just wants anarchy except he'll have a headstart with his nanomachines and child brain cyborg army. It's really not that complicated.

He only got put into a cyborg body because he was incredibly strong to begin with.

He was strong enough to live through MGS2. Those gorillion VR missions weren’t nothing.

>Needing social media and the news to tell you that
Lmao

Free market requires to enforce antitrust or you can't have competition. You're a fucking retard.

Yeah and if you put a child brain in a similar robot body, he would still beat Raiden pre-cyborg

can I play this without playing the other metal gear games?
I've only played mgs 1

MGS2 was hard, but only for a human. Any MGR cyborg could have cleared it easily without shit like getting captured, etc.

He wouldn't. Raiden is bullshit.

Yes.

Just ignore the rampant hyperinflation and food shortage. if you ignore it it'll go away.

Cyborg Raiden has a body that can tank railgun rounds, lift giant robots, play platformers with missiles and block machine gun fire with a sword. There is literally something a fleshy human can do, because by the time his unaugmented brain even starts to process what he is seeing, the cyborg has already run up to him and crushed his skull into a pulp

>it will definitely happen this time guys!

This is surprising, typically I'm way more used to people talking about that Armstrong as "Now that's a reasonable, fair man who did nothing wrong, he's gonna level the playing field and give everyone a fair fighting chance!" and not once mention the fact that he has turned himself into a goddamn shounen antagonist and the common man would be utterly fucked under his system.

civilization is evil but there is no way to destroy it and it will always emerge anyway so humanity is cursed

The times raised the bar and he rose to meet it. His cyborg body wasn’t any more special than any of the serious characters barring Sam. He won because of who he was on top of it.

The series spends every fucking game hammering into your head that all these "super cyborg ninjas" don't have shit on a guy who's just a really smart soldier in a spandex suit.

This game is a 10/10.
My only gripe being no ranges attacks or something to really close the distance other than rocket launcher you sometimes get.

Free market's end game in inherently the monopoly because the moment a group gains power through the wealth, they're going to use it to consolidate that power until they're the only ones left.
Regulation and anti trust policies are necessary for any real market to thrive.