Did any of you guys ever watch tv and play?

did any of you guys ever watch tv and play?

Attached: fb.jpg (750x751, 355.98K)

literally any PC gamer with 2+ screens watches some shit on one screen while playing on the other
PC is the ultimate form of gaming.

No. That would make my brain have a sensory overload

are you serious?

>most wanted 2005

SOVL

Back in the day no because, for instance, two Sony WEGA sets were pretty pricey at the time. So either you were really saving up and having space for the sets or you just conformed to playing on one set and having something else on that was worthwhile. Going back 22 years and you'd have whales that had a premium cable subscriptions that you could count on to be able to afford such a setup but eventually same people started pirating and then playing back whatever they pirated while gaming on the tv. Good times

I watched a lot of seinfeld while playing elden ring

Attached: 1642787540338.jpg (496x676, 46.2K)

I do it all the time now, but I have trouble with paying attention to both during cutscenes.

A game, that allows you to watch tv at the same time you are playing it, is a game not worth playing.

okay faggot name one that is worth playing, and jackie chan does not count

>not being able to concentrate on both at the same time
female hands wrote this post

Attached: 1653595441833.webm (1024x576, 2.92M)

for what purpose

Valid

>how to get a white GF

Only when I want to grind something or something has a lot of waiting. Last time I did that was a few days ago where I was grinding recipes in Tales of Eternia while watching an episode of Fraiser.

Attached: file.png (1319x876, 2.28M)

Not back then I didn’t. I didn’t have AC and my 360 and CRT would heat up my room on their own. Having a second TV on would have made it far too unbearable.

yes, its because I am clinically retarded

Only women think they can effectively do two things at once.

I still do it almost on the regular. But only if I'm familiar with both the game and whatever is being aired. There's plenty of good stuff that just doesn't warrant my undivided attention or I've watched it multiple times already.

It also helps that I don't really play games that rely heavily on reaction time and the way my monitor and TV is set up is optimal for such purposes. It's not different than having something on for background noise while browsing.

>itt adhd anons can't understand why other people aren't obsessed with being preoccupied

I miss the 2000s so much.

>south park in the back
SOVL

post more images like this please

Attached: 1652535456857.png (484x512, 111.64K)

Zoom zoom

I used to watch anime while playing FFXIV

Why can't zoomers focus on one thing at a time? They seem to have some sort of existential unrest.

>having two tvs
Mr. Rich over here. I wasn't dragging that goddamn nuclear powered wooden box tv out of the family room to look at two screens.

Tv these days is an absolute heap of shit.

Where did all the SOUL in the world go?

I have 2 TVs so if i'm playing something my wife doesn't enjoy watching I can turn on some shitty scifi for her

Web 2.0 and social media killed it.

Yes, I watch news and play Elite. It's nice pretending that the real life problems stay on Earth while I'm light years away.

I love HDcrts, I got a real nice one for free

Yeah. I live with my mom currently so when she's our of town I like go bust out this setup. Been listening to MSSP and playing Ape Escape 2 for the last week. Really comfy. The only issue is that the TV is too high and too far away. But other than that it's nice. Hoping to replicate this when I move out soon.

Attached: IMG_20220601_132227.jpg (1120x840, 658.3K)

imagine the neck pain

>smart peaker
ishygddt

Yeah when I played on my gameboy.