Should i play java or bedrock? Which one is better?

Should i play java or bedrock? Which one is better?

Attached: 76p9k91s3lg41.png (2727x1685, 2.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

planetminecraft.com/data-pack/cheyrons-gamma-world-generation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

java 100%

no reason to play on bedrock

Java on beta 1.3 version

bedrock if you want to play latest update vanilla because it runs smoother, anything else java

bedrock is way better unless you want to mod the game

Java obviously.

java is boomercringe
Bedrock is for Chads

Java on release 1.5

1 minecoin has been deposited into your account

Minecraft is boring without mods so the obvious choice is Java

>hurrr im a retarded boomer so 1.PAST is the best one durrrrrrrrrrrr
there was NOTHING to do on 1.3 and 1.5 kill yourselves you disingenous nostalgia ridden fucks

>oh noooooo microtransactions for skins
shut the fuck up nigger

retarded underage

>boring without mods
>yeah gun mods and other lorebreaking shit is great
go play roblox

yes fucking 1.3 is great i love digging dirt blocks and making mudhuts fucking kys

1.6 obsoleted pigs, speed potions, and minecarts with horses and 1.7 ruined world gen. 1.5 is the last good update.

You had to explore and figure out how to build things without the book or google telling you how to make a door

it was cool

>Minecraft
>lore
ishygddt

>paying money for PNGs
>paying for something thats free on another version
>trying to argue that this is not a bad thing
zoomerfag please go

>lorebreaking
excellent bait, I predict 6 (You)s

>theres no lore
imagine being actually retarded

newfag

>TROGDOOOOOOOOR
>or faggotry

what is there in java that isnt in bedrock you actual boomer

Java for mods, BedrocRVk for performance

Minecraft is a lot like Skyrim, where the superior version with better mod support is the more disliked version so the mods are mostly stuck on the inferior version. I'd recommend Bedrock for your first playthrough, afterwards use Java for the mods

>1.7 ruined world gen
But late beta - 1.6 had god awful world gen. Lacked the soul of the earlier versions and the variety of later ones

Not having to pay for changing your fucking skin for one you dumb faggot. How are you seriously arguing that monetizing minecraft is a good thing?

better question is whats the mega autistic modpack now since im assuming tekkit is long dead

user you can import/make your own skins for Bedrock, you never have to pay a cent

>guns are lorebreaking
>you can create turrets and cannons using dispensers
Alright cool

I bought Minecraft in August of 2011 so I am better than every other poster in this thread.

Java allows you to make your own skin for free along with having a shitload of mods to play around with, the downside is that if you don't have performance enhancing mods it runs like shit, bedrock doesn't have any real mods and jews you for skins along with a few bugs, but the major advantage it has is that you don't need to install mods to make it run better since its coding is actually optimized

>back in my day we didnt have cars and had to send smoke signals to order a pizza
fucking kys, actually dont wait for oldage to do its job, aint gonna take long anyways

1.16 has the best world generation mod though, Gamma world generation feels even better than the old alpha versions planetminecraft.com/data-pack/cheyrons-gamma-world-generation/

Java no contest. You can mod it far more

HOLY SHIT YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY TO CHANGE YOUR SKIN YOU FUCKING RETARDED CONTRARIAN PIECE IF SHIT
ARE YOU ACTUALLY BROWN OR SMTH?

>I want to play with half the available blocks and against shitty AI

>redstone dispenser contraction
>is an actual gun
holy strawman

>playing minecraft to mod it
imagine being this sad

the absolute state of this shithole

I never saw this many Minecraft contrarians, how can you not like modding it?

>N-no the purchasable skin packs aren't real you're just brown!!
I accept your concession.