I don't get it

Attached: 1653089638204.jpg (1192x2072, 828.19K)

Please stop making these threads, I beg of you

Dozens, if not hundreds

She rims old men's assholes in bathrooms

What the fuck needs explaining? mikan is a useless whore and broke the machine with how many men she fucked. this just shows how dogshit mikan is and how objectively superior miu is to mikan

Attached: 1647569115591.gif (640x640, 3.06M)

She fucked a lot of men. Probably got raped a few times too.

I don't know anything about this character nor this series. Why is people shocked in this frame? Why is there a hookup counter? How is it even possible for it to work?

danganronpa logic, also one character is a pretend whore while the other is the genuine deal

One on the left actual whore?

Honest and unironic? Because one seems like a self harming nurse and the other like a punk rather than a slut. Which I guess the joke here is that the nurse is the slut? Or the other way around?

>Why is people shocked in this frame?
Waifufags are mentally ill. Mikanfags (bitch on the left) are particularly deranged.
>why is there a hookup counter?
Bitch on the right's characterization is that she's an abrasive perverted cunt who keeps making perverted gadgets
>how is it even possible for it to work?
Because Dangan Ronpa is a shit series for retards.

yea the nurse is the slut, I think she was abused and kept as a sex slave or some shit off screen too, never really got the details though

Mikan turns into a nymphomaniac when she becomes the Ultimate Despair, hence her weird behavior with Hajime in the third case. That or it's implying that she was raped by her bullies in school.

>Because Dangan Ronpa is a shit series for retards.
It genuinely stuns me at the amount of people over the age of 21 who obsess over this series. I get we all indulge in media we know is ultimately pretty tasteless overall but holy fuck, DRfags are something else.

Wow

do women actually enjoy slutting around?

no, they do it just to personally offend (you)

idk man, they do tons of things that don't make sense for attention

In short: spiritual warfare

>oh my god, hookup counter gadget? That's soooo unrealistic. Like, it'd be impossible for something like that to work in real life!
Anons... You're seriously not as smart as you think. Yes, everyone knows it's silly.

I'm under the impression that you're meant to take Danganronpa facts at face value. So something like a hookup counter not only working but exposing the least likely (apparently) to be the most slut of them all... Does it means it actually works or that it is broken/malfunctioning? I am not too sure if the joke is such ambiguity. But other anons have confirmed the character is indeed a giga slut. So yeah, it being silly or not doesn't really matter at this point.

I recall there was a guy that only had the ability to predict things, barely, and he was treated as the real thing. Something like a hookup counter machine shouldn't shock anyone, when his gang bang orgy future is one such possible ending you can get.

I don't think there were ever any details.

Mikan being slutty despite her looks has been a recurrent thing.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pe3f7jEQF61sbvhnt_500.jpg (500x283, 62.57K)