Free-to-play 64 player Bomberman battle royale with crossplay is shutting down

>Free-to-play 64 player Bomberman battle royale with crossplay is shutting down
Why didn't you play it, Any Forums? It was exactly what you asked for, yet you didn't play it.

Attached: descarga.png (1200x675, 384.19K)

I did and now I'm ready for something new.

I asked for a good single player bomberman and R wasn't it. Power Bomberman does the multiplayer better.

Bomberman is boring af and everytime a new one comes out people seem to forget, play it, and repeat the cycle forever.

There's literally no reason to play another Bomberman other than 5

shit load times and power bomberman is better than anything konami could make

Because it encouraged going into empty areas for free powers

Attached: 1622509679575.jpg (1920x1080, 36.27K)

I played it a lot when it got released, climb some ranks, won a bunch, and quit

>EoS even though they were pretty active about its development on twitter with update news up until last month where they went dead silent all of a sudden
Crazy

Meanwhile Bombergirl is a success and is still going after 4 years

Attached: 1578292719006.jpg (1080x1080, 279.09K)

bombergirl in the west never

Attached: 2020-11-13_111624.png (280x182, 108.56K)

>pay per play
Do weebs really...?

Attached: 1623040557019.jpg (2048x2048, 74.7K)

no, they dont actually play games

Play power bomberman.

the japs do

All they had to do was make a proper single player bomberman game again we haven't had one since literally the GameCube days,

Bombergirl already has the jap audience so they couldn't fall back on them. The west could give less of a shit about bomberman nowadays when they have so many other options for multiplayer now

Because Bomberman 64 was peak multiplayer fun and it never returned.

Attached: 1612756068759.jpg (640x596, 67.5K)

Bomberman 64 is overrated in multiplayer. It's completely mindless, all the fun is derived from players' incompetence and janky physics.

i didn't ask for it

i played like 2 weeks ago and was getting full lobbies as fast as fallguys.it still seemed very active did they not get enough paypigs or something?

new bomberman 100% at the nintendo conference

Attached: bomberman.png (893x308, 235.64K)

the game basically use bots to make lobbies full. there probably wasn't a lot of actual players

I did. I made it to Grand Master in the first two seasons. It was Konami's fault for never advertising it once it went multiplatform and giving it practically zero support, it took half a year to even get another map and that's not counting the time it was a Stadia exclusive.

character-specific stats was fucking aids

>open game
>join lobby
>"hablas espanol?"
>close game

Bomberman having a dedicated Spanish and Brazilian fanbase is something I never expected.

It works in girl

Attached: Bombergirl Status.jpg (1176x998, 257.43K)