I AINT NEVER BACKING DOWN

I AINT NEVER BACKING DOWN

Attached: street-fighter-6-7-1480x837.jpg (1480x837, 76.64K)

why did they made him black?

Niggers and homosexuals unironically cried because he had white features and blond hair and Capcom is a Silicon Valley infested Kike company today

What's wrong with his face? Did he get mauled by a tiger in-between games?

This is by far the ugliest art style ever in a Street Fighter game so far. I don't know how they keep topping the previous ugliest game ever with each new installment

can't wait for sf with auto combos and even less supers that aren't just 1 hit into cutscene

>enemies fights with bare knuckles and shoots laser balls
>hey let me wear my giant pillows, don't wanna hurt you too much do we?

>SF5 is uglier than SF4
Retard lol

Attached: 1646957637965.png (732x669, 247.6K)

Gloves aren't for your opponent. They're for you.

>he doesn't know that hitting someone in the face hurts your hand
What do you think happens when bone meets bone, retard?

Can't judge the artstyle until we can sniff the new Chun.
The sniffs are what truly matters.

Attached: 1648536707162.jpg (959x1314, 694.79K)

Holy shittaste, no wonder you post a fag father who respects his daughter's pronouns

Attached: IMG_0512.jpg (659x543, 92.6K)

Jesus Christ, turn off the computer and lift something immediately

Attached: 1653947862047.jpg (785x1024, 292.3K)

He's clearly Indian.

Human body is proportioned like a giant coil spring, evolutionary this allows us to throw shit really well (that's the way we conquered the planet more or less, by throwing rocks and pointy sticks). Coincidentally it allows humans to punch things really hard, it's an evolutionary exploit of sorts.
But our delicate hand bones aren't really built to withstand the amount of force our bodies can channel into the punch, they're built for dexterity, holding pointy sticks, precision, fine stuff like that, your hands aren't a blunt weapon, they're a part of a ranged weapon.
Wearing gloves helps with that and allows people to punch a lot harder without shattering their hands/wrists/fingers, it's is not for the sake of protecting the person being punched.

>lifting magically makes your hand hurt less when you swing it full force into solid matter
You don't even know how fucking stupid you are.

Lift
It's about life and death in a street fight, which happens to be the game's name. You want to maximize your punch force and gloves rob you of 20% of punch force. And I doubt people in this anime game with demons are as fragile as 1890 real-life boxers. Stop being fat and autistic

In all honesty there is no fighting game that I didn't regret purchasing on release so I'll just wait for the very final version of the game and buy that. Buying dlc or grinding stupid currency for the characters in retarded

Attached: IMG_20220524_010550.jpg (3687x3970, 1.18M)

Stop embarrassing yourself.

>can't even come up with anything
Maybe next time I can tell you how retarded it is that some characters' gloves don't even have free fingers in these "street fights"

sfv looks like shit, so does iv but v is ass

Okay retard

Attached: 1638257235596.png (640x279, 279.58K)

>retarded forearms
theyre so distractingly dumb.

Source?

retarded take

You can wait 5+ years for a game to drop 90% of it's price with any fucking game, you tards need to stop acting like "having to pay more on release" is just some fighting game thing.