I miss being able to say nigger and faggot regularly in multiplayer

I miss being able to say nigger and faggot regularly in multiplayer.

Attached: nobody will read this filename, there will be a bunch of trolls that will say something along the lines of freeze peach le bad.jpg (1024x932, 125.34K)

other people were always tired of your edgy teenage shit.

childish

>you need to be mature
why
it's videogames, the whole point is that you don't have to care about real life

apparently I say nigger in my sleep, truly the curse of being a gamer

lol get fucked manchild

They couldn't do anything about it though
I live thousands of miles away from them and they were always too busy dying from ODs or stuffing their faces with KFC

if real life for you is constantly wanting to yell nigger but being unable to, you need to do one of two things:
1: rethink yourself and become a better person
2: yell nigger in real life and see where it gets you

Thats like the Nufaggot way. Video games in the old days were about challenging yourself and having fun with people. Video games today are mostly escapism for people.

Didn't you get the memo? the internet is srs bznz now, no more having fun for the sake of fun.

they ban you from their server

How odes it maul anything with it's nose

stop insinuating black people will become violent if you say a word racist

Attached: 1642420492423.png (608x1059, 259.71K)

>If I can't say nigger I can't have fun
k.

Attached: 1476820153929.jpg (571x720, 164.54K)

i still say these things all the time on counter strike and left 4 dead

this
I would love to be "mauled" by a dog's nose.

Attached: 101544838.jpg (800x533, 34.41K)

funny how when leftoids try to defend niggers the best they can do is saying that niggers are violent monkeys who will attack you at the slightest provocation
yeah we know

>restrict your speech because people get upset
No

>break TOS by mentioning sexual themes
>get banned
all is well
>break TOS by screaming nigger
>get banned
wtf how could this happen to me???

ywnbaw

Attached: 714C86AE-82A3-44A7-AA7C-28FF86302E3E.gif (600x338, 2.95M)

Nigger

Attached: smelly taco dog.png (623x826, 873.74K)

Is that the star of 'White Dog 2'?

the point is you will get nothing but negative reactions
people will tell you to your face to shut up
you will be kicked out from businesses
all because you want to be edgy

if you're the kind of person who thrives on negative attention like that, or even just "i don't care im gonna do what I want", I feel sorry for your awful lonely life.

NIGGER

weird, it sounds like you're the one making that connection
he just said "see where it gets you", like fired from your job for example

>*sigh* they just want to kill fun I guess
as someone who says nigger a hundred times on a daily basis you are a bunch of whiny fucking faggots. if you don't run the server yourself you're beholden to the rules. if you get banned for saying nigger, it's 100% on you. I used to cheat all the fucking time in CS:S and I got banned constantly and I never cried about it like you fags do when you can't be an annoying tard on mic. so fuck off retards.

Attached: 1640806835256.png (582x602, 88.06K)

Civilized people believe in free speech and will simply ignore you. Savage niggers will get upset and violent

stfu tranny nigger

Attached: 4E0DB8A5-4471-45C8-948A-05E75686BA8B.jpg (1024x967, 136.39K)

Can anyone explain to me the thinking process behind people like this user, who just always seem to have the N word on their mind? Like, are they always perched on every word said to them in a conversation hoping someone drops a hard R so they can point it out? Is it something done for fun, like trainspotting?

Attached: 1647184092239.png (689x556, 28.74K)

and that's exactly the reaction I expected

have you tried swapping the i with a L, dude?

Oh, you want to talk about expected reactions? read the OP filename.

I unironically miss those times too.
'Other players' as in fucking normies that migrated when games became mainstream. fucking neck yourself nigger

Attached: 1647246121885.jpg (605x960, 44.19K)

lol, look at these reactions. You really struck a nerve, user.

you're reminiscing about the days of fucking mw2 xbox 360 lobbies. when gaming became mainstream and dedicated servers died.

>I feel sorry for your awful lonely life.
Which sort of hugbox you grew up in where people weren't cracking offensive jokes left and right? A stupid virtual game isn't a business you retarded mouthbreaker, or do you think that the content of coffee break discussions in a company is the same as making public speeches for investors? Use your fucking brain.

>someone says nigger in 2022 to 'troll'
>say nothing
>they leave after one minute
You use the same material. You never grew or improved your skills.

Attached: IMG_3896.jpg (450x600, 24.82K)

What stopping you? I constantly say it, the amount of people that get angry is funny

I grew up in that kind of place, but then I grew up and realized those weren't the kind of people I wanted to be around.

No lie that thing was a godsend for sending shitpost via game messages. Then of course recorded microphone messages were the other side of that coin.

Reminder that humourless think skinned assholes who try to regulate your thoughts and speech are often hypocrites and the most guilty of the thing they accuse you of. Not that it matters because rules only apply to those who aren't making them, and this is ok with a sizable chunk of the population

Attached: 1620565894055.jpg (1024x542, 74.07K)

minorities and w*men have absolutely no place outside of a mass grave or the bedroom, respectively

Attached: 1654024344310.jpg (824x630, 239.79K)

lol "real gamers are racist" psyops
You guys are exactly like teenagers being tricked into joining a cult.

Attached: huge_gamer.webm (960x540, 2.52M)

You think it's normal to grow up anywhere where people are cracking offensive jokes left and right? Sorry to break it to you but that's some lowbrow, peon shit user.

So you're making stuff out of your ass, good good. Glad that we've settled that hugboxes are manufactured safespaces for faggots like you that thrive off fake virtue signalling.

t. lying shitskin with micropeepee

>some fucking 13 year old calling you a nigger on xbox live was "edgy"
holy jej, did you cry every time you got a post match message?

also you’ll never be woman

Attached: 5D26269F-09AB-4C86-AE48-12CFBDBC223D.jpg (874x1024, 84.47K)

Just use private rooms instead of public chat

Or they're guilty of some other form of degeneracy and need a reason to look down on someone else to feel less guilty

Attached: 1624107276409m.jpg (1024x491, 70.16K)

I didn't know actual Fox News 70-year-olds posted here on Any Forums

Don't delude yourself into thinking you are fighting the good fight because you spout slurs, user. Anyone who thinks being obnoxious is "real" or "honest" is a retard lacking self-awareness.

> acktually games belong to people with same retarded opinions as me
kys

you can't even say Nigger, faggot or jew in Any Forums now. this place is pozzed

if that 13 year old was hiding behind online anonymity to say nigger then yes, he was being edgy. If he was saying it just to get a reaction out of people then yes, he was being edgy. If he was saying it to seem "mature" then yes he was being edgy.
and no I didn't play xbox because I'm not a retard who plays fps games on consoles.

You can just say that your whole school life was lying low and not being the target of anyone's attention, who cares. Funnily enough you still probably had a nickname you'll never know about.

Being honest means seeming obnoxious to the ones who hear it. Nobody wants to hear hard truths, and if there's a hint of disdain towards the recipient, they'll pick up on it, think you're talking down to them and just call you a nigger, nigger.

But yeah don't worry, some kid saying nigger as shock humour is the real problem with society

Attached: 49796396_1348366608634564_7768408073848225792_n.jpg (666x959, 88.39K)

NIGGER

>he gave a shit about what normalfags thought of him during his time in public education
ngmi