It's soooo sloooooooow

It's soooo sloooooooow.

Attached: hoshi.jpg (383x266, 45.16K)

sorry it doesn't appease your ADHD, zoomer-chan

Attached: Cute_Opinion.jpg (622x334, 40.06K)

kys

Look up Kaze Kirby 64

It's Kirby, his games are always piss easy for some reason or other. Except for Amazing Mirror.

oooooooooooh the clunkiness

Yeah, it's great. Like Dreamland 3, best games in the series.

play with the fire power up

Good, I can stroke it to Adeleine while playing

so is every kirby game

i'm more bothered by the fact most mini-bosses just stand there or pace back and forth

god i hate you have figure really specific combos to break open shit to get to certain shards. needs to be more player friendly

x2 speed is way too fast, Kirby 64 is a game meant to be taken in but here you just blast through everything not giving things time to sit.

It's rarely an issue and most combos needed are in the levels themselves, and if you're really having a hard time 1-2 has every ability in it.

This is an issue, even though later ones do move around and shoot projectiles.

The only times this is a problem in my experience was the Carpet in the final level because it looked like part of the level. The rest always stick out like a sore thumb
As for doing them, only the dynamite in the cave is any challenge

there's alot of door/blocks that have 2 sets of colors
representing the ability combo you need
although i do remember some of them were affected by environmental lighting
so it could have been misleading

Every single Kirby game is boring.

Been playing this game recently for the first time. I can see why people love it, the power mixing is pretty fun to mess around with. Kind of sucks that some of them are just plain better than others, namely double fire, double bomb and double rock, but I'm still having fun with it

Maybe so, but the levels are pretty small so it balances out

Attached: KirbyGroove.gif (250x305, 321.68K)

Curling Stone is the best power due to that reason alone 'cause it allows you to Go Fast.

Attached: dash - tap - repeat .jpg (249x202, 7.28K)

Based

02 did nothing wrong