XIV

Any Forums was right for once

Attached: 953827853287.jpg (1431x649, 60.21K)

Weak bait , barry

Attached: 1654110010497.png (590x332, 389.29K)

>Conscript all non-whites by putting black and brown on the pride flag
>Kneel to troons and let them take up space on the flag even though they already have their own flag
Gay Lore is fantastic

Attached: ELDEN_RING™_20220313112406.png (270x180, 83.01K)

I don't use pisscord, did they do another one of these walls of text?

Attached: balance trannies.jpg (1331x1262, 501.88K)

IS THAT A RAINBOW? NOOOO I'M GOING INSANE

>vidya discord community
>trannies
Honestly, what did you expect you utter retard? This is like jumping in a swimming pool an complaining that you got wet

The Balance is wrong about about 80%+ of the info that is posted there. Openers are wrong, rotation info is wrong. Only thing it's good for is minmaxxing bis and even that gets fucked up pretty often. I don't know why they keep giving Mentor role to people who have no idea how to play the fucking game.
t. top 5 speedrunner

*clicks past the gay pride announcement to get to my raid guide*
Boy, I sure am glad I don't start frothing blood whenever I remember gay people exist. Wonder what that would be like, I'd never get anything done in June.

Attached: 1583109179891-2.jpg (1080x1080, 118.99K)

>WoW got cross faction groups before FFXIV got data center travel
You cannot make this shit up.

Attached: 293812903812.jpg (240x251, 24.3K)

>rainbow flag is what did it for you
>not the buttplug mods

>Imagine not knowing that the black and brown part of the flag represents gay black people lol

>prog is the same as speedrunning
lmao. parsers and speedrunners are so clueless about actual raiding.

can you give some examples of them being wrong?

took FFXIV ten years to get cross-DC that isn't strictly necessary, took WoW twenty years to get cross-faction when faction divides stopped making sense around fifteen years ago

>rainbow flag literally PENETRATED by nigs and troons
lmao it's PERFECT

COPE FFTROON

>took FFXIV ten years to get cross-DC that isn't strictly necessary
ah yes, being completely unable to play your main with the vast majority of the playerbase isn't "necessary" in an online-only game. right.
> cross-faction when faction divides stopped making sense around fifteen years ago
not being able to play with everyone in your region stopped making sense before ARR launched.

activision blizzard thought us that it is a fake propaganda anyway and they keep hating faggots and niggas openly in their office

i am not seeing a single defense of WoW, just doubling down on XIV bad

>WoW with factions
>can play with anyone in the NA region on your faction

>FFXIV without factions
>can only play with people on your dedicated server

I'm not sure which is worse, honestly. Both are obviously dogshit though.

I wasn't talking about prog at all? I was just talking about basic info like how to use drg cooldowns properly. Also I do world prog and have gotten world firsts in the past. Source: just trust me dude.

>Also I do world prog and have gotten world firsts in the past.
Sure you do, little guy.

Have you even cleared DSR yet?

WoW having cross-region play and FFXIV not having it is a defense of WoW, and also a criticism of FFXIV. They're not mutually exclusive.

Only troons love that weeb cringe shit

oh boy i love my legally distinct warhammer ripoff

>pretending FFXIV is a unique and special work of art
lmao

Cope stupid troon

DRG opener is wrong, just look at any top logs. There's no mention of how to use transpose properly at all on BLM, when it's objectively the most optimal way to play the job. Don't even get me started on sps vs crit bis. RDM opener is also wrong, accel+swiftcast first gcd is simply incorrect. I could go on. Looking at top parses on FFLogs and looking at what good players do is significantly better information than anything the balance will ever post.

I picture people posting "cope" on Any Forums as just barely holding back tears and red in the face. If you say "no thats u lmfao" I will crown you as the most predictable man on Any Forums.

>every single time
Absolute state of XIV trannies when this is their sole defense

Attached: 1625673880799.jpg (960x720, 55.78K)

THE SAME THREAD, AGAIN AND AGAIN

Attached: FFXIV-Endwalker-Zodiark-First-Trial.jpg (1400x700, 164.96K)

that's funny lol. any link where i can read more bout this?

I thought they were already included by nature of being gay?

I wish we could see him fully completed in the game.
t. not an ascian

what's there to read? It's the activision scandal some months ago. They were doing the pro-minority propaganda really hard only for it to turn out that they treated women and minorities there like absolut shit while the CEO was very aware of it

Why is his lower half tentacles, anyway?

Attached: Th12Nazrin2.png (320x384, 112.37K)