Lobotomy corporation

How do I work on him?
I send max level employees and everything gets a bad result except for attachment which gets good.
What am I supposed to do?

Attached: images - 2022-06-02T043921.004.jpg (350x428, 27.17K)

>when the work result was good
Shit sucks, but he's not that hard to deal with. Just beat him to death.

I want to work on him though.
I can't kill any alephs, everybody just fucking dies when they get out. Even with aleph gear themselves.

I just worked with him continuously until the negative percentage let me get medium results instead.
Leave all of your nuggets in the nearest elevator, hit them all with a white shield and send them in waves according to the movement he's in.

Try to get medium results, its finnicky but it can work, he's just a piece of shit. Research him, get his gear and mem rep them out.

He's not that bad to beat, but you need to have a good setup and geared up agents for it. You could also just, keep getting good results, let him play his music and keep everyone out of the way of his AoE, do it again, and mem rep once you get everything you need out of it, however that's going to take a while.
Honestly just fuck this annoying shitter.

Attached: Dipshit.jpg (2327x1249, 231.1K)

Yeah that's what I have to do.
I do attachment until I get normal results.
Still he ends up breaking out cause I get one bad result eventually cause I have 1 from the good result by then.
I can't make it past the day without somebody dying.

Am I meant to play on with my clerks dying? Like I spent ages leveling them up.
I don't even have any pale weapons for him, I don't know how to get them.

lost some og nuggies to meat lantern during apocalypse bird
screaming

>clerks
Don't you mean agents? Clerks are the useless pieces of shit that have names like Zeta98 and such. Ideally, none of your nuggets would die, but small sacrifices are necessary.
You can get pale weapons from the crumbling armor (HE), judgement bird (aleph), and the antichrist (aleph)

I roll'd Roland

>Clerks
Yes they are meant to die since they're fucking retarded and weak, but I'm pretty sure you're confusing agents with clerks. Agents should be kept alive if possible.

Anyway, keep doing what you're doing, until it reaches a point where it's too random to risk it, make a meltdown happen to reset the % penalty, and do it again, finish the day (assuming it doesn't get to a mem rep day then avoid it), or like I said, I keep doing what you're doing already, move everyone out of his way of his performance, let him finish it, and farm him again until you get everything from him, then mem rep in the middle of the day to keep his info + gear.

Attached: Laetitia-LC-Abnormaly-Lobotomy-Corporation-Игры-5241995.jpg (750x750, 58.36K)

Yeah I meant employees.
They just keep dying.
I keep resetting until I get a day with nobody dying, cause they take so long to level and max out their stats.

Oh hey I recently got this guy

What I did is I took a bunch of my high rankers that were rank V in insight but rank like III in Repression and then did Repression work with him. It would usually end up right smack in the middle. Basically just aim for common a couple times and then the % will be lower so you can go for something else

Also if he escapes he's not too difficult to handle.

>Attachment
Depending on how much temperance your nugget has, you will get better luck with repression. And as your chances keep decreasing you switch to another work that has better chances than bad. But repression works well at the beginning with nuggets with high maxed

Assuming you've already finished Hod's meltdown, it should take two days at most to produce nuggets with EX on everything.

That's what you're supposed to do yeah, you'll get to a point where you're comfortable enough, and know enough about what you're doing to avoid deaths most of the time. Always pause and check what's going on anyway.

Also, always complete quests, they help a lot, especially if you're at day 21 and can do the dusk quest. It opens up a new thing which if beaten will make more clear what the hell is going on, and offer a very good thing for you.

>high maxed
Temperance maxed

Just let him succ your energy dry till you figure out his deal.

If he's having trouble dealing with Alephs he's probably not cleared a dusk ordeal for Malkuth's mission that all the other ones rely on.
If he's like me that is.

I recently bought this game in the sale and I'm so glad my first run ended up getting Don't Touch Me. It made it so much easier and convenient to experiment with what works.

Any other good SCP-style games/media like LobCorp/Lygma/Ruina? I've got a fever and the only prescription is more weird shit.