The Sims

Are you excited for the upcoming """""""""werewolf"""""" aka fursuit Cats Musical pack for TS4?

Attached: sims 4 furry.jpg (2240x2240, 611.43K)

What a shit art style, I'll stick with 2

sims 4 actually has the best looking sims in the franchise. You don't need 1000000 mods to make them look decent

Somehow they keep making this game worse

Sims 4 is garbage and killed the franshise.
We went from open world Sims 3, with so much content, to sims 4 with your shit neiborghood, not even pools at the release, lacking content, no firefighters, no robbers....

Literaly get sims 2, every expansion pack costs as much at the sims 4 base game, just has 500000% more content

Attached: facetexture.png (512x256, 137.33K)

What happened to this franchise

Casual audience + monopoly on the genre meaning they're literally fine with eating shit from EA again and again

Attached: TS2 vs TS3 vs TS4 World View.jpg (1904x3228, 1.95M)

>Literaly get sims 2, every expansion pack costs as much at the sims 4 base game
How do you even buy that game anymore? I thought they removed it from everything?

how can they all look so unlikable?
I know they are all technically nobody townies but each one of them has been made by hand for this image and all of it repels me from the dlc

Attached: ravel.jpg (1053x1055, 137.52K)

kek that werewolf looks like shit, but yeah I would like that update (pirated)

>What is a CD

Attached: bruh.gif (640x402, 3.09M)

I'm the riddler I'm not racist

Why not just download it off an abandonware website at that point, not a chance in hell that the disks cheap enough to be worth it would be too fucked up to use

wouldn't be too fucked up to use

Feels like every new TS4 pack has a woman as main focus of the cover now, even the wedding pack had two lesbians
Not even a werewolf, a creature that's portrayed as 95% male, can be a man
Would also have helped the cover look since a wider male frame with more muscles would also have made the beast a lot more imposing than the cute dog furry we seem to have

Attached: weredragonage.png (1422x775, 1023.04K)

>Another expansion pack for Sims 4
>Sims 4 is going to be 8 years old in a few months
>Absolutely nothing about a Sims 5
I fear what Sims 5 will be, but it's time to move on from 4. 8 years of support and the game is still as deep as a puddle.

Finally big knotted werewolf cocks

Time to make furry sex in TS4

The good thing is since the wolf form just looks like a suit on top of the human sim model, animating it for WW is probably going to be a breeze
That's the only good thing coming out of this pack considering how bad the wolf looks from that render

werewoof

Attached: werewoof.png (1000x750, 1.11M)

Werewoof knot

Attached: 1654111622116.png (818x1000, 303.31K)

>We went from open world Sims 3,
And it caused the game to run like garbage