Owlcat are making crpg about wh40k

>Owlcat are making crpg about wh40k
Literally my dream comes true.
youtu.be/I4VUmndj9rw

Attached: 4346143.png (921x696, 851.32K)

>Kingmaker in space
Fine, I am in

Hopefully it turns out good, are they making their own ruleset or using the 40k one?

I'd assume they use the official ruels as much as possible, but I guess we will know later

Anything is better than than the pathfinder ruleset, so that's a good thing.

Finally, sexable cute eldar girls.

Attached: _eldar_and_yvraine_warhammer_40k_de1214cfb06812676ed1062d3a7f4420.jpg (947x1502, 281.66K)

Knowing owlcat this is very possible.

disappointed
wanted more pathfinder or their own IP/game

They are big enough to do 2 games now, user.

>They are big enough to do 2 games now
I'm sure they are literally 1 in 1 as they are with kingmaker.
+ they recently had to move an entire studio to another country.

I'm not hopeful in the slightest

Attached: 1633134402959.png (871x303, 45.82K)

>Rogue Trader
>Owlcat
>cRPG
Hell yeah. I'm sure it will be a bug-ridden mess on release but it should still turn out pretty good.

>Woke artstyle
Yeeted into the trash

impossible, Owlcat are Russian and Games Workshop recently even pulled WH40k skins from Russia/Belarus world of tanks events since its supports ukronazis and butthurt about them getting blasted.

Owlcate is in St. Petersbourg and not going to move anywhere, so i say burry the game and let them make own IP again.

Aspecially due to World of Warcraft leaving, Allods Online, the game Owlcat/Nival made ishaving a big rivival atm. Make anew Allods game.

BEST not be RTWP bullshit
animooted trailer with gameplay interspersed is pretty cool tho

They almost doubled in size during wrath development, so no.

confirmed turn based only

Fucking finally, i wanted a 40k rpg for ages, i was sure they would made it eventually, but i expected they would make one with the protagonist being an inquisitor.

As a party member? Not likely. Based on the picture we get a Sister of Battle though.

Attached: rogue.jpg (2340x1080, 225.87K)

Sorry Vlad, Owlcat left Russia awhile ago and operate out of Cyprus.

There is one on the far right.

Hope so
warhammer trash is boring as fuck

I can't see it well, but the sniper should be am Eldar.

>Owlcat are making crpg about wh40k
>rogue trader
Kinooo

>impossible, Owlcat are Russian
They have partly moved to one of the " basically Russian" countries. Like Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan or whatever. I'm not sure where exactly.
Also all these "bans" are total shit and don't work as you can just pay in tenge.

>that godawful tumblr cartoon style

Attached: 1503624097545.png (900x665, 136.74K)

yikers

I was hoping for this type of game at some point and a inquisitor or trader made the most sense to be able to get a diverse party,

Attached: 1643119900706.jpg (2200x1645, 664.1K)

>this after wotr
Looks underwhelming & boring.

Owlcat cucked out and left Russia. They even removed Russsian language option from the website lol.

>it's not Starfinder but 40k game
I'm surprised as fuck and a little hopeful. I hope 40k curse won't work this time

Attached: 1535975196026.jpg (960x671, 31.98K)

>entire studio to another country.
you are confused, thats entirely russian studio. Might be registered in Cyprus, like all it offshores, but all offices are in Moscow and SPB. They have zero reasons to move nor intent.

There's an Eldar party member in the trailer at 1:21.

I've wanted a 40k RPG for about 20 years, which is halfway to the actual date of 40k lol.
I've not played an RPG that lacked romance able waifus since, uhh, Icewind Dale 2 though, so that's gonna be odd

never did, stop posting fakes. Its registerd in Cyprus, like all russian IT bussiness due to taxes, but is Moscow based. Theres litterally no reason for them to move, since Moscow is richer than most other shitholes they could have went.

It literally says you'll get an eldar bitch as companion on their website.
Why would someone lie on the internet?

Attached: rogue trader.jpg (1466x893, 330.73K)

I don't have much faith in this, but I hope it turns out good.

I hope those aren't the real companions on the cover. Super generic. Space Wolves are yuck.

Why do all these games look so goddamn shitty

Why do you suck so many cocks?

So the campaign map gimmick is going to be something about building your ship and managing your ability to travel around

Yeah, I'm a little retarded.
It does look like an excuse.

Attached: 1632981442300.png (701x168, 34.91K)

Do we have a general for new trailers and video games being announced by 40 K company?

Space outposts instead of just outposts

I don't give a flying fuck about 40k, but I like owlcat's games so far and just see it as hopefully more of the same but with a very different setting. So I'm in.

So the people who made the shittiest ending section to a nice game is now part of the WH 40k vaporwave machine? Do we still pretend Owlcat didn't fuck up astronomically with the first game? Before some cultist starts sperging my wallet was ready to buy the sequel but then i reached the ending section of the first game. Why do people get past that shit so easily

I should play Starsector again

I fucking hate CRPG "gameplay." I'll just cheat myself max stats and go through the story.

>So the people who made the shittiest ending section to a nice game
are you upset?

Attached: 1593829288560.jpg (1100x1200, 817.94K)

If only they could write a compelling story or likeable characters.

So how pozzed they are gonna make it? It is nu40k after all.
also
>This godawful mobile game artstyle
I want it to be good though. But I don't dare to hope it will be

Attached: 1fab6mc0b_Cruiser_5.png (1652x1024, 1.73M)

>They have partly moved
post source, their office is litterally not far from me on Dmitrovskaya. You are confusing them with Wargaming probably or Gaijin.

Kingmaker and the prank stuff was great.

Attached: LanternKing.png (607x898, 830.74K)

I thought it was reused art from the FFG RPG.

so it will be filled w/ trannies and other degenerate shit like the other two owlcat games?

I am fuming. I am extremely mad because of the fact that the game was nice until then. I finished it just so i can 100% say i experienced that shit. Not it was not

What the fuck was his problem?

House at the end of fun is a trial of manhood. Jokes aside, there are 100 hours of gameplay to consider beyond that

How many trannies were in first 2 games combined, user? How many were original instead of source material That is your answer

rent free

>making one dungeon have too many enemies is astronomically fucking up
Any Forumss hyperbole is always amusing.

It looks like the majority of the characters will be female.

yes.
why do even need to ask? You will have your dykes and trannies and you will be happy

it was just a prank bro
all good fun

Attached: 1622928224657.jpg (680x649, 297.82K)

>another franchise completely bastardized by liberals to be full of ugly woman with female designs all censored
no thanks, let me know when 40k is about the cool white men again.

Attached: 1575558467665.jpg (956x332, 87.71K)

Stop being facetious

he is fae.

user, it's literally an even split

And you can probably romance them all.

Attached: 1626768812175.png (1210x1000, 295.25K)

Slaanesh secret romance ending incoming.

Depends.
Post 1.1 version, House is just a slog.
Before that, especially before 1.010? Shit was retarded. I do not blame anyone for hating it completely

Wasn't Owlcat also hiring for another Pathfinder game? Hope they're developing both games alongside

>They even removed Russsian language option from the website l
checked true, and removed any mentioning of Russia too kek

but they didnt actually move, still in Moscow and hiring

>let me know when 40k is about the cool white men again.
never lol. permanently taken over

I don't care if they're faggots or trannies, all owlcat characters are annoying insufferable people and I hate talking to them.

Attached: 1642713182676.jpg (300x168, 8.32K)