Squilliam collage 2022

June 1st is here, and so is the yearly traditional Any Forums thread where we make a collaborative Squilliam gif in honor of E3.
>How does it work?
Frame templates are in this folder mega.nz/folder/itVylbhR#ygCvxxPDWVpVSBM3o6bz8g , thanks to for finding it
Claim a frame you want, I'll mark it for you as "claimed" and have fun drawing whatever you want over your frame as long as it is SFW, fits the template and can be posted freely. When all the frames are compiled, the frames will be put together in a single gif like the OP image.
>What happens if a frame goes claimed but doesn't get finished?
I will give a 2 hour window to finish a frame. If the frame isn't finished and posted by that point it will be marked as "unclaimed" once again.
>But there's no E3 this year!
Neither was there one for 2020, but we still made a collage. And this is fun! Shouldn't Any Forums have a little fun?
>What if the thread dies?
I'll still be saving and compiling the images. If this archives before completion another thread can be posted.

Attached: Squilliam Gif 2021 E3.gif (637x480, 3.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/folder/itVylbhR#ygCvxxPDWVpVSBM3o6bz8g,
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can someone draw Kris for Deltarune with the soul heart for one of the frames

glad to see this officially starting now, wasnt sure if it was gonna happen this year. ill get to work on mine

>e3

Kill yourself with your newfag tradition. Show me some squilliam collages from 2009 or earlier, oh wait, nobody did this faggy shit back then. Go back.

Here is the current frame count, a couple of anons from a thread asking about this collage wanted these. Anything marked "Not Claimed" is up for grabs!

Attached: frame count.jpg (2892x1684, 1.21M)

Attached: StrongBadPlush.png (1132x1737, 1.41M)

Claiming 1G

Attached: 1644058519187.jpg (3192x2124, 826.15K)

Which video game are you talking about here?

Since it is 2022 and shitposters constantly run amok, reminder to:
>IGNORE
>HIDE
>REPORT
>DO NOT FUCKING REPLY OR ACKNOWLEDGE, EVER
the Spongebob vs Shadow shitposters. They inevitably WILL try to cause chaos in these threads. Do NOT let them win.
Ignore other baitposters/derailers as well.

Attached: autism .jpg (640x668, 60.39K)

Claiming 2B

what should i do, 3H as prototype in poppy playtime (metal/bone claw that drags mommy long legs)
OR base skin kindred squidward and porcelain skin kindred squilliam (pic related) as 6D ? (with minions or just wolf as paramedics)

Attached: porcelain kindred.jpg (2560x1440, 338.33K)

yoo its the guy from friday night funkin

it's representative of the state of the board. i hope your project fails, its only fair.

bye :)

Attached: literal_children.png (380x513, 20.1K)

>What if the thread dies?
>I'll still be saving and compiling the images. If this archives before completion another thread can be posted.
So this is a general

>announcing reports
Oh no no no...

Specifically the posts 600845737, 600845963, and 600833776 wanted a frame, so they're going in.
Claimed!

Attached: 2022 progress .1.jpg (2892x1684, 2.17M)

>I will give a 2 hour window to finish a frame
I'll claim one later then, short on time right now

Post templates, OP. I saw some in a thread a while ago but forgot to save them.

>he cares about the actual rules
nigger

Attached: dead janny storage.jpg (510x344, 141.84K)

The op post has a template link mega.nz/folder/itVylbhR#ygCvxxPDWVpVSBM3o6bz8g, but if for some reason a 40 mb fully visible megafolder is too scary to download I can post a specific frame you want to draw over

wtf harrison ford on Any Forums?

1g user here, this may take a while

Attached: 4138E98D-5BF8-43EA-A504-AFF5ACC064EB.jpg (592x1221, 400.13K)

No worries bro, make us some ART

Attached: Thumbs up face.jpg (460x503, 27.52K)