What are some Russian developers and Russian games I can support?

What are some Russian developers and Russian games I can support?

Attached: bandeirabb-0.jpg (350x233, 5.33K)

ukraine sucks so does russia

Attached: Banana-Republic-logo[1].png (3840x2176, 247.65K)

based enlightened centrist

Snow niggers don't have tech industry. They just sell rocks they dig out from the ground

Escape from Tarkov. Have fun lol.

The recently announced Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader game developed by Owlcat Games, the saviors of cRPG genre

elden ring

Quit raising gas prices, asshole.

Attached: 1653333713423.png (936x706, 1.04M)

I'll never cheer for the glowies. WWIII cant come soon enough.

atomic heart

No fuck them . They and the pathologic devs are westernized traitors who support ZOG peace and those games both sucked

Lifeweb

War thunder

Find "Atomic heart" developers "Mundfish"

Developers, just google their games
>Owlcat games
>Cats who play (Yes it`s different studios - I guess Russians really like cats)
>Saber Interactive
>Icepick lodge.
>Mundfish(If Atomic Heart is not scam)

No. The next stop is the moon.

Russkie supporters are absolute retards.
Yes, obviously Ukraine is some shitty puppet state, probably historical russian clay and the wrst uses it as a corruption scheme thing, but the issue is that the west is obviously not counting on actual definitive victory (you can judge by the fact that the promised weaponry and money is not actually being sent there), but any middle ground ending for the conflict.
The west is also not directly participating in the coflict, with armed forces and shit. But Russian government is imbecilic enough to believe they are actually fighting the west and so do Any Forumstard russian shills. That means if Russia gets a definitive victory there they will most likely get over their head and try to attack Poland or something. Which will incite a full blown conflict, and if you think an ACTUAL full blown conflict of Russia vs NATO will end in Russian victory you're delusional to the max. Russkies are barely winning in a conflict with slav larpers with NATO toys. The American tranny squads will be waving the LGBT flag over Kremlin week two.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

You'll be hung from lamp post by chinese insurgents before that happens.

I doubt it's a scam at this point, but it's not going to be some "atmospheric unique setting groundbreaking immersive sim" either. In the very best case scenario we'll get some jankino

80% of your post is plebit lie and another 20 is wet dream.