EA staff threaten walkout due to lack of Pride Month statements

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2022-06-01-ea-staff-threaten-walkout-over-lack-of-statements-during-pride-month
>"If we see the company rainbow-wash their logo without making any substantive statement in support of trans people being abused nationwide in the US and elsewhere, especially after stating that the company doesn't want to make any statement not supported by the diverse viewpoints of our 13,000 employees, we collectively walk out on Friday, June 3rd," the message read.

>"Just slapping a rainbow on our logo in June without any broader action will be unacceptable."

Attached: ea_logo_rainbow_news_header_723x250_thumb.0.jpg (1200x800, 49.41K)

Americans are faggots.

and they said slippery slope isnt real kek

Based EA staff. EA need to make a tranny statement.

WE

Weird times when the morally good choice is to support EA

this is the monster they created

unironically based for the trannies to call out fake woke pandering

God bless trannies being so insufferable it pushes people to the right

Good. Fuck bigots.

Okay?

What the fuck do they want them to do? Stop them from killing themselves? What is EA's statement about trans people going to accomplish?

Attached: 1616433248539.jpg (800x450, 18.14K)

Who remembers ANY of this shit happening 10 years ago? Fuck, even 7 years ago?

Now it's getting to the point where if you don't release a pro tranny statement every June you are THE ENEMY. Fuck off already

Everyone american is an abomination

based

haha this, they push too far it will bounce and hit them in the face

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST SLAP A RAINBOW ON THE LOGO!!!! YOU ALSO HAVE TO TWEET A SHALLOW MEANINGLESS PR STATEMENT!!!!!!!

>support EA
....what? This is literally their fault, they're paying the price of their pandering bullshit. Where do the sides to support come in?

The right choice is to support neither. They both are the problem.

>trans people being abused
but they mutilate their genatals themselves

boy this oppressed minority sure is very LOUD

I wonder if EA would be relieved if they walked out so they could finally hire someone that actually wants to work on vidya gaemes

wtf EA are literal nazis. never buying an ea game again

>How to get yourself fired.
Not even Unions can help if they decide to do this shit.

The morally good choice is to let them face the consequences of trying to pander these freaks

>NOOOO, you can't just put up a rainbow flag anymore, it doesn't give us the support we demand, you have to make statements
It's never enough, should have never capitulated in the first place. Soon it will be
>You can't just make a statement, you have to hire 10 new LGBTIABBQs through the entire month
Never should have chased that ESG money, should have told Blackrock to fuck off and not let them accumulate as much power as they did, now they can do anything to you and cut you off from all available resources, gaslight your investors.

MENTAL ILLNESS
MENTAL ILLNESS
MENTAL ILLNESS

>GIVE US MONEY!!!!

Attached: 1646275994207.png (676x701, 252.76K)

I hope they do.

they are the great satan

Attached: 1628604386620.png (583x657, 225.81K)

They're slapping the wrong flag into the logos anyway.

Attached: new-pride-flag-01.jpg (1280x720, 36.59K)

>being abused
Faggots already have special rights and privileges (like having the force of law compel people to play along with their mentally ill delusions or face hate crime charges, or the privilege of forcing their way into women's restrooms so they can traumatize and molest little girls) and that's somehow not enough for those schizoids.

This is why the correct response to people who aim to terrorize and antagonize you is not to parley or negotiate with them, it's giving them an ultimatum to cease their deviancy, or exiling them from your communities and socieities. And, if they refuse and persist, you physically remove them with as much force as necessary until they are gone or no longer pose a threat.
Reap what you sow, EA, it's your problem now.

the disturbing thing about mtf trannies is that they're power hungry men that are being as subversive as possible to climb up the social ladder

Walkout is just an excuse to escape the EA prison if only for a short time

>workers threaten to walk off
Are companies not allowed to fire them if they do this?

Are faggots seething that trannies have completely and utterly co-opted their agenda? You literally can't talk about gays without some dude in a wig screaming "B-B-B-BUT US TRANS FOLX!!!".

they're calling out fake woke pandering and instead they want fake woke pandering

Attached: trannies btfo.jpg (741x891, 568.08K)

someone posted this on reddit's games subreddit and it was downvoted to oblivion. are they finally waking up?

>Are faggots seething that trannies have completely and utterly co-opted their agenda? You literally can't talk about gays without some dude in a wig screaming "B-B-B-BUT US TRANS FOLX!!!".
What? Where?

Attached: 1639155425258.webm (640x478, 1.33M)

wrong flag user

Attached: 1653480580202.jpg (896x505, 35.66K)

They won't do dick all just like the activision employees.

The latest fad is for LGBT people is to cannibalize children nowadays. They actually have cannibalization centers down in San Francisco.

keep on walking when you've left the building

They are. Actual worker strikes have to be announced way beforehand. Spontaneous walkouts because your company doesn't support your politics is only going to get you fired. Not immediatly but once all the buzz surrounding the walkout has died down. This happened with Netflix, all the trannies who staged a walkout got fired a year ago.

if you worked at the EA main offices, would you walk out too? sounds like an afternoon off at the expense of upper management eating each other

I can stand gay niggas but this trans shit is unbearable

The moral choice is to let EA crumble to pieces

Trannies are losing their place on the progressive stack and it's fucking hilarious to see them collectively losing their absolute shit over gradually realizing this. They honestly thought everyone would entertain their delusions of being the center of the universe forever.

Attached: Evil Laugh.jpg (720x738, 57.28K)

I kind of feel bad for the homos for it, like imagine fighting for years to get rights and to be more accepted and when it finally seems like they are getting it, suddenly mentally ill people who mutilate themselves are lumped into your group and are far louder and more vocal than the rest.

>Are faggots seething that trannies have completely and utterly co-opted their agenda?
wouldnt surprise me. Fuck, lesbos and feminists are already seething at trannies for that exact reason

Exactly. Plus Trannies can get you fired from your job for "Mis-gendering" them (or as you said not going along with their mentally ill delusions) thus having the power to ruin your entire life. Fuck Western society.

>useless staff walks out
>company is reformed
i can only hope

that one's outdated as well

Attached: 1636764597631.png (577x309, 168.63K)

Every troon or troon-in-grooming needs to be told this.

I will never support EA until they make good games (which is impossible).

The fucking OP literally has a quote from some tranny being butthurt about EA not making a special statement about trannies. It's not enough to just have a rainbow, they also have to be sure to specifically cater to men in wigs.

It's why their country is turning into hell.

is that morbius

>"pride was a riot against the police"

funny, because cities were using the police to shut down gay sex bathhouses to stop gay people from dying to aids, but they sued the city and won and then they all died from aids

Pride is the ultimate sin

kek

It's Morbin Time!

Reminder that you Any Forums is a minority. Most of the internet/social media/real world fully embraces trans folk and there is nothing that a 40 IP thread on Any Forums can change about that.

Fucking can their asses, I'm so tired of this shit

No, the moral option is to laugh as they reap the fruits they've sown.
This is true. The left is so collectively insane and annoying that they're creating their enemy were there wasn't one before.

IMAGINE outright getting mad that the big corporation doesn't put up Progressive Statement.jpg on their Twitter. The rest of the country jokes about companies doing what these dipshits are seriously demanding like it means anything.

>their
WE FOUND ONE

Oh no, not the EA staff.
I was looking so forward to...
uhh

Attached: 147934349.jpg (600x726, 35.5K)

But the vast majority would not date them, this is a statistic fact

>If we see the company rainbow-wash their logo without making any substantive statement in support of trans people
Ah yes, so it's not about gays, lesbians or bisexuals, no no... it's about trannies. So why not just put the transflag on the EA logo instead if that's the case?

Pffff AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

You're using the old flag.

Attached: 60F3CD37-56E3-4C0B-9796-9393105F8F1A.png (900x506, 170.37K)

>It's not GOOD ENOUGH to change the Twitter logo!

>You ALSO have to put up a progressive .jpg too. THAT'S meaningful.

as a literal fag, I can tell you I don’t give half a fuck what statements a company makes and in fact make a point to avoid places with pride logos whenever possible

FPBP

Reminder that Any Forums is how the majority really feels. Twitter is the vocal minority of cancellation.

They should let them walk out. I can guarantee that those people who are screaming the loudest are the ones contributing the lowest to actual game dev. Nothing lost there.

But I thought corporations didn't actually love aids, they were just pretending

I doubt that redditard snowflakes are going to wake up any time soon.

Give them an inch and they will take a mile, they get what they deserve

>But the vast majority would not date them, this is a statistic fact
You have clearly never been to Grindr

>Hasn't even been a full 24 hours into pride month yet
>Faggots are threatening walkouts for not getting asspats

Attached: 1585926620208.png (262x262, 111.2K)

cool, i love seeing falseflag posts

BLOCKBUSTER RIGHTS

>turning into

Everyones had enough of them and done entertaining their nonsense.

They should keep walking till they reach an ocean and then keep swimming till they leave the American continent.

Yes dude, every space not flying their banner is one that needs to be conquered so that can be rectified. It's called a culture war for a reason.

>0.000000001% of population is lying about their gender
>yet you manage to gather them all in your company
how the hell is that possible?

Yeah, those Pokemons and videogames are grooming our children into becoming violent.

>everyone I talk to who trusts me enough to speak openly hates these faggots
Any Forums is the only place where you can speak your mind without repercussions. Most people hate them, but they know they'll be in deep shit if they say so since everyone in power is obsessed with these freaks.

Attached: -7BWRvsM.jpg (400x400, 22.45K)

only 30% of the statements

Attached: 1646495868823.png (1521x821, 910.63K)

Fpbp

If i ran a company i would use this as a sort of reverse honeypot to know who to get rid of

still killed a good 30k of you orks.
with plenty more to go.

>lie to me
>we both know you're lying but still. Lie to me
>I want to believe. I want to think you mean it even though we both know you dont and never will
they will never be women but it certainly doesnt stop them from acting like telenovela women

As an american I agree 100%
Balkanization can't happen soon enough

Remember when games weren't all about politics?
I don't...

Do these morons not realize that putting up a pride flag on a company logo has the opposite effect of supporting the LGBQ community?
That it just tells everyone "Hey. We using you for brownie points so to can market and sell products off your life choices and struggles."
The LGBQ should be pissed at seeing any corporation or company waving their precious little flag.

Do game company employees not know how expendable they are? Do they not look into other IT sectors and see how much better they have it there?

You did buy your pride xbox controller, right Any Forums?

Attached: lmao.jpg (1008x567, 324.13K)

Based as fuck
If rightcucks actually went out of their to force change like this, they wouldn't be crying about muh trannis every time

THOUROUGHLY ABASE YOURSELVES BEFORE YOUR TRANNY OVERLORDS OR WE WILL LEAVE

This right here.

is that why thousands of people at chappelle's liveshows laugh it up at his "transphobic" jokes?

Attached: 1633627094630.png (1672x728, 307.13K)

The majority of people view troons as the disgusting freaks they are and the only reason they appear to tolerate them is because the jew gives troons the power to engage in terrorism with impunity and end their careers, their social lives and whatever else the troons can shit up if they refuse to play along with their sick fucking larping.

>Get asspats
>Scream sexual harassment

America’s religion is blacks and gays

Insulting blacks and gays is like insulting Muhammad or killing a cow

Attached: 1645357851716.webm (540x960, 2.64M)

Attached: pride-month-multinationals.jpg (1045x1280, 107K)

>Whole purpose of the flag is to show solidarity
>NOOOO NOT GOOD ENOUGH YOU HAVE TO MAKE A PUBLIC STATEMENT
I've literally fucked twinks and I hate every fucking faggot who engages with pride shit.

It's by design so people will accept Sharia law.

>folk

im sick of video games op
i think its time to take everyone outside to just throw the ball around again

Rent free

Americans are puppets*

Attached: 1634141894912.png (1221x955, 274.4K)

We made it, Morbbros. But at what cost?

Attached: 1574122861075.png (796x878, 1.38M)

Well you got the embrace part wrong. They pretend to care because they don't want any trouble since it's hard to deal with mentally ill people. Everyone hates them with passions and if it was up to them, they would burn them alive. You either don't get out a lot and know a lot of people, or you are probably being deceived.

What the fuck does that circle thing represent

I am seething over it, yes

Attached: 1654031821785.png (1000x1120, 454.97K)

>when the first post is the best post

i remember when a lesbian dating site got shut down because it was filled with trannies

Muttsisters...

A monkey poxed asshole

>less fags in the industry
is that supposed to be a threat?

What's funny is that faggot "marriage" is banned in Ukraine

FPBP

based midwit faggot

Gays, as in gay men is considered by the progressivist akira blob as a "done deal", it's trans blacks now.

Why are Americans like this?

Just fire them all, that's what I do, since it's something they love doing anyway, Blackrock can go suck a dick.