Star Citizen passes $475 million in backer funding

Attached: 435434.png (964x849, 642.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

starcitizentracker.github.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=EfetLhpOvJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Society is collapsing

The Star Citizen Kickstarter ended 3481 days ago and is only 13% completed. Simple maths tells us it won't reach 100% for approximately 65 years:

starcitizentracker.github.io/

>title
Whales ARE the video game industry.
>pic
How can this shit be worth 30k ? At least he seems happy.

>30k
>owns a dogshit 200 dollar wheel and a basic 3 screen setup
How did this even cost 30k? Did he pay someone else to design a fucking plywood panel?

One thing i'd really like in a space game is actually needing all those buttons on the left side. Does Star Citizen's alpha provide that?

I'm just imagining he's got EWAR on the blue buttons. Then arming weapons on the top red buttons, etc.

>Hey guys, welcome to my kickstarter project. Me, my friend from high school whom I’ve barely interacted with and one programmer who worked on WoW for 16 months want to create a survival action dark sci-fi fantasy VR MMORPG where absolutely everything is possible.
>I was a gamer ever since I was a baby in my mother’s womb, and since then, I’ve always had the dream of creating a world where anything is possible, and I wanted to share that dream with all of you! Here’s what we’ve done so far!
>cubefromblender.jpg
>But all of this will only be possible if we reach the kickstarter goal of 50 000$. And I know it sounds like a lot, but if only a 100 of us donated 500$, we’d easily reach our goal in no time! Hopefully see you soon. ;)

Attached: 28932BE3-9EB8-44D7-938D-5DE6DDD33D17.jpg (900x750, 78.68K)

He remodeled his entire room:
youtube.com/watch?v=EfetLhpOvJw

Attached: 435432.png (1605x589, 1.34M)

>Whoa guys!! We just achieved 50 billion $ in 3 weeks! The hype as been totally insane! Since we broke beyond our initial pledge, I will hire game devs from all over the world and we’ll create the best video game in the universe!
>For those who donated 100 000$, as promised, you will received your free girlfriend at the end of the month.
>Everyone here is excited to deliver you the best experience possible, and we promise to regularly keep everyone of you updated every week about the development of our games. Stay tuned!

Attached: 9621396A-D010-43A0-8A19-69E81F478CD6.jpg (768x1024, 140.22K)

What a waste of money. Why wouldn't you just make the cockpit bit, that's all you're going to see anyway, and it'd run you maybe a 50 bucks worth of wood and some paint.

untitled_unreal_project19

Almost a million views on the video. He's not strapped for cash, that's for sure.

will be outdated shit by the time the game comes out

who the fuck keeps investing? I bought my $20 ship back in 2013 or whenever the initial kickstarter was and I've already counted my losses.

How does shit like this get pass in our society holy fuck? There are people dying and being homeless and when some man child nerd does shit like this everyone just goes wow man that's so cool.

>Hey guys. I know it’s been a year without news, but something happened and I can’t in good conscience keep quiet anymore. The bad news is that we lost everything. My friend kept all the data of the game in our computer and the computer broke and we lost everything we’ve worked for a whole year.
>All the video game assets and complicated stuff related to game development is completely gone, and we’ve lost all of our money because of bad management for reasons completely unrelated with game development and my friend took all the money and ran away.
>Also we won’t be able to fulfill our promise about the free girlfriend, because our team overlooked the laws about human trafficking or something like that.
>I really tried everything, but factors that I could have prevented forced me to definitely put an end to my dream, and lifelong project. I finally want to thank everyone for being supportive and believing in the project until the end.
>For those asking for a refund, I will fulfill your demands as soon as possible, I will keep you up to date in this post. More to follow soon this week.
>Last updated 3 years ago

Attached: 34C3C670-F206-4D9A-8DA2-11973623DC36.jpg (1200x900, 75.39K)

I like the aesthetic, but the fact it's inspired because of Star Shitizen annoys me.

Oh ok. It must have been fun.

Attached: 284.png (1400x1012, 689.06K)

>Spends $30,000
>Only has a Logitech G29 rather than a direct drive wheel

Attached: Shitposting too hard.png (1024x576, 769.68K)

I feel nothing for the insanely wealthy blowing their disposable income on stupid shit.

People need to have hobbies. Some do gardening, some renovate some shitty old shack, some build spaceship interiors. Why not? Except the mention of the SC itself is worrying... He has probably bought some very expensive .jpg ships too..