What controller you guys use?

what controller you guys use?
i use this but the triggers are too sensitive so I need to swap

Attached: 1654106648496.jpg (473x453, 59.39K)

after two back to back xbox controller failures, i got a razer one, and so far have liked it, except for the stupid third buttons near each shoulder. that's fuckin retarded.

Attached: file.png (768x500, 195.1K)

I wanted a controller with extra buttons so I tried out the Power A controller with 2 buttons on the back, and the Razer Ultimate and V2 Chroma. The V2 Chroma was the best, all the buttons are mechanical like a mouse click. They feel amazing. The power A was also good, but it only has 2 back buttons and I decided I wanted more. The Chroma with it's 6 extra buttons and mouse clicky switches for them is easily the best controller I've ever held.

I use the extra buttons to remap my D-PAD to them so I never have to take my thumbs off the analogs.

I burned through 5 chinese knockoff xbox controllers until I finally understood that it had to be a legit one, period. The worst part is that if I had bought the microsoft one right from the started I would've had spent less money for a better product. That's what I get for being a stingy motherfucker.

Attached: 1648576506007.jpg (462x430, 25.09K)

I think i have the wires version of the same controller. The joystick buttons are fucked, if you pressed the joystick forward you can click it, it needa to be in neutral position to be able to click otherwise it won't go in.

You remind me of my dad: buying shoddy products only to end spending more money.

PDP Xbone wired controller, works fine so far

Attached: 1640350635146.png (472x465, 423.49K)

I use the xbox one and s wireless controllers, also ps 2 and 3 dualshock ones.
I did use some series s/x one too (the price is high but the quality of the parts is obvious)
I reccomend the steam controller if you can find it for cheap.
I didn't personally use it but it seems quite cool+ It has some kind of gyroscope( you move the controller to simulate aiming)
Search online for possible problems before buying It though.
Also for the love of god stay away from ps 4 controllers. I used almost each generation of ps 4 controllers. Once you use the xbox one controller for more than half an hour you won't go back. The button positioning sells It for me.

Any knock off Xbox controllers that actually have full 360 joystock movement and not just 8 direction? Do PowerA have it?

I own two original wired Xbox 360 controllers; bought one on 2012 and the other on 2016.
Both have damaged buttons and one has a drifting stick so this weekend I will get them repared. Still, they're at the end of their useful life (not the first repair they got) so I have to start looking for alternatives.

how translucent is it?

bought an adapter for the thing since the 8bitdo cramps my hands after extended use.

Attached: 0A84CDC0-ACB5-4181-A422-2F3BB0D35174.jpg (4032x3024, 2.98M)

anyone have the elite controller? I wondered if it's worth it

funnily enough my dad was the same. on the odd occasion he did buy something good he would always use the phrase "you buy shite, you buy twice"

The xbox one?
Depends on the price.

Bought this thing because I didn't wanna pay full price for a switch controller, but this thing is actually way better than the dualshock controllers I've always used.

D-pad is 4 individual buttons with a detachable pad over it; great for games where you use the d-pad to move, buttons are maybe a bit too push resistant but that beats the shit out of mushy buttons, triggers are short which i prefer. As is typical of third party controller it has a turbo button witch is pretty useful, and lastly it's wired only with a really long wire, but that's ideal since i dont even have bluetooth support on my PC. I've been using it on PC for the past few years and for my switch obv.

Only negatives i can think of are the lack of built in support (at least steam's switch controller support works with it), cheap, hollow feeling plastic shell, and that's it. Don't see this thing breaking any time soon either.

Attached: NSW-001U_1_-_Copy__26343.png (1213x1280, 946.09K)

it isn't

got one of the new xbox controllers after using a wired 360 one forever and it feels amazing but it needs to be like 50% bigger so I can rest the tips of my fingers on the triggers properly

Attached: 61TYF+XHIzL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1037, 96.67K)

>Nintendo controllers
>xbox one controller with nintendo name slapped on It
Are the parts high quality at least?

Xbox One S Controller
Admittedly I hated it the Xbox One controllers in general for the longest time since I first tried a couple times at launch at demo kiosks and it felt super uncomfortable each time I did try it, but one day I just decided to buy it after my DS4 died and it just feels natural nowadays to me.

Would have probably bought the Elite Controller if the buttons for adjusting trigger locks weren't positioned where my middle finger tips rest at. Immediate deal breaker for me

Attached: 1633584009055.jpg (1554x1072, 171.58K)

The bundle I've seen is £190 extra for elite controller and only 3m gamepass

xsx

forgot to put the controller name in the filename (horipad s)

well i havent had any issues with stick drift or button sticking, so i guess they're at least higher quality than the shit they put in first party controllers.

Burned through a variety of controllers in recent years, each with some design issues that make me not want another one after each broke in one way or another. Currently on the Dualsense, still looking for something else. If sensitive triggers are an issue for you, this probably would be a bad pick.

Attached: ds5.png (1200x675, 255.57K)

>190 euro
In the name of anything saint, holy and inocent on this world what the actual fuck. That is the price of an xbox one s 500gb with 2 xbox one controllers and some games too. The same for ps4.
Not a good choice.

Best controller I've used in years.
I recommend people check it out.
Only real issue I have is it's wired.
But
>4 back buttons, not hard to hit and are flush enough you can't accidentally press them
>sticks are fucking extremely low deadzone. 0.1% compared to xbox which is 10% and ps4 7%
>face buttons are much easier to travel on par with dualsense, very nice.
>dpad is I'd say better than the xbox and dualsense. Feels like the xbox dpad minus the loud clickyness.

There's also softare crap like adjusting the triggers but I don't use it.

Attached: 0d50ec1828bcd773d25657185ff559c7-0.jpg (533x400, 22.04K)