WARHAMMER 40K BOOMER SHOOTER

THERE IS NOW A BOOMER SHOOTER OFFICIALLY BASED ON WARHAMMER 40K THAT JUST GOT ANNOUNCED, GET THE FUCK IN HERE

twitter.com/Focus_entmt/status/1532052937530298374
store.steampowered.com/app/2005010/Warhammer_40000_Boltgun

Attached: ss_ec6c2e124024a659709e0efa678e1e576914108e.600x338.jpg (600x337, 97.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=epALDq3vEFE
youtube.com/watch?v=e-jBnE3LYo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least post the trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=epALDq3vEFE

Looks good.

Enemy sprites look like photos of models with a pixel filter.
This could have been neat as available now. To the trash it goes with the 2023 date

Shit nigga this looks like it might actually be fun for a change but I'm not gonna hold my breath

Attached: 1446029604804.jpg (2085x3020, 1.76M)

>Franchise famous for art direction
>Wonderful examples like Deathwing and Space Marime
>"Bad graphics on purpose... SO RETRĂ’"

Attached: DELETE.jpg (883x751, 122.08K)

Looks based.

>reeeee why didnt they spend the entire budget on graphics
Fuck you nigger those games look pretty but they fucking suck

Attached: 1471430469986.gif (400x296, 281.58K)

>franchise known for its tranny fanbase
>make a game based on a genre mostly enjoyed by trannies

They're smart people over there

Just like Doom, then? It's a good technique for doing things on the cheap.

Actually looks really nice. Hope they don't fuck it up.

Oh hey, that actually looks pretty neat. May use this as an entry point.
Redpill me on warhammer, what is it and why is it so big

Attached: ec3918f006c8f09274dc24ce36b9d683.jpg (236x293, 20.79K)

>BOOMER SHOOTER
fuck off nigger

>More trannyhammer but this time its le heckin based boomer shooter
yawn

When do I get my Guardsman game?

Attached: 1504210303343.jpg (400x640, 138.61K)

40k is great because it lets me imagine my big armoured men stripping down after a hard days purging and washing each other in the showers helping to get all the sweat and musk out

Not yet, though Abnett is writing Darktide apparently.

I know Jack shit about Warhammer or 40k but this looks pretty neat.

>muh graphics
I just want to play a fun game.

Trannies love boomer shooters, that's why

I'm interested based on the trailer. Has to be a good sign too that the bolter is actually firing bolts.

Ignore the tranny posters, they are poisoning the well.
Warhammer is basically where Earth is a totalitarian Nazi Catholic superstate that worships their Emperor and considers anything non-human to be an abomination that needs to be fucking exterminated. There's loads of cool aliens races ranging from space orks to zombiemechs to galaxy-consuming bugs, and every single race are all fucking cunts as well.
Everyone hates each other and everyone is a badguy and everyone has a lorefriendly reason to fucking murder each other including their own factions.

Now all the actual trannies are going to seethe and start posting the pozzed images from nu-gamesworkshop as if they're different from literally any other company in the current year.
Stay made and fucking dilate

Attached: 1417392259282.png (2133x1920, 2.12M)

As long as I don't have to play as a primaris SHITTER

>45 seconds to set up a tired joke that everyone can see coming from a mile away
>10 seconds of actual gameplay
Other than that, looks neat.
Also Blood Bowl 40K when?

Attached: 1643282820869.jpg (2352x2072, 492.64K)

>using the word fun

Oh God

Yea, proof once again that right wing Any Forums users are fucking retarded

not the user you're responding to but what's its connection to the total war: warhammer universe? I've seen a game where a big nurgle guy and this one has blue horrors from TW:W3.

Attached: 1632909659504.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

a space marine cracking their knuckles looks retarded

rollangi

rollin once

total war warhammer is set in the warhammer fantasy uniiverse, which is a separate fantasy universe that has some of the same races and the same chaos gods

Looks like shit.

>bad

There are two types of Warhammer. Fantasy and 40k.
40k is set in the year 40,000 and is all sci-fi and spaceships and shit
Fantasy is fantasy with magic and elves and shit

Both have different races/game mechanics etc but the 4 Chaos Gods are present in both universes and have factions for each (Chaos Space Marines for 40k, Chaos Warriors for Fantasy) which is why there are Blue/Pink Horrors in both settings

Total War:Warhammer is a game set in Warhammer fantasy lore. Nurgle is the Chaos god of pesitlence and decay so his daemons and followers are all big and gross, the blue horrors are daemons of Tzeentch, the changer of the ways.

Attached: 1603446311267.jpg (750x817, 38.92K)

Humanity goes out and conquers the galaxy, shit gets fucked up, now humanity is a backwards theocratic dictatorship with everyone worshipping their former leader, and nobody actually knows how their advanced technology works, they just know how to build stuff based on old blueprints. Shits fucked and humanity is basically doomed but theyre fighting like hell to delay it

warhammer has two settings, fantasy and 40k
the chaos gods (that the demons come from) in fantasy and 40k are the same, otherwise there isn't much connection between the two settings aside from there being humans and orks
there are some gag references to the world of warhammer fantasy being somewhere in the galaxy in 40k, and that the universe of 40k is actually just inside some magic orb in some university in fantasy

What if he's lubricating the joints of the gloves

this nigga straight up just ignored sigmar

Damn it looks really good.

>2nd edition aesthetic
>godwyn pattern bolter

>all these months of waiting
>Zero fucking footage of Darktide gameplay

Why do these retarded faggot developers and publishers do this shit?

What's the good part?

Oh shit, that actually looks neat. I stopped paying attention to the stream because I thought it was a VR thing.

Good.

Everything.

basically it's a wide open universe where anything and everything can happen where everybody wanks off over ridiculous teenage fantasies of over the top gore
if you ever had a bizarre power fantasy about anything there probably is something for you in it

ohh okay that makes sense, thanks. I thought that warhammer:fantasy was 40,000 years before warhammer 40k and since the chaos demons are immortal constants then they sort of transcend time. It sounds like I put more thought into it than I should've.

I heard he was just writing the background for the planet, should still be good though

Don't 40k fags autistically seethe when a game has the blue armor guys?

Well this one has a blue armor guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=e-jBnE3LYo4

Why?

well, thanks to the completely wide open lore for the setting, that is also a plausible explanation
time travel is an extremely common occurrence in 40k

That is unexpected, it really does look like Games workshop want to expand into all sort of things, not just games but all sort of game genres and niches too.

I have yet to play that Xcom like games that came out recently and I heard is very good.

eh most people are over ultramarines being the poster boys. Now it's seethe about them being either marinelets or primarshit instead

mechanicus is fantastic

i quite like deathwing too but its not for everybody

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 886.89K)

neat but this suggests to me that the big companies are maybe about to come in and flood/ruin this subgenre, which has been mostly a indie-run passion project scene so far since it came back. makes me a little worried, I hope its unfounded.

deathwing would be great if i could actually connect to anyone with a stable connection

well its a "nostalgia" game so its 100% about manletmarines

It ooks like Prodeus

>I thought that warhammer:fantasy was 40,000 years before warhammer 40k
They make allusions to the universes existing together at varios points in the fluff but nothing is ever really confirmed.
Back when I played Tabeltop like 15 years ago I remember hearing the theory that the Warhammer Fantasy world is just a planet somewhere in the 40k universe that is isolated by the warp-storms that the Old Ones built the Polar Gates to navigate before their eventual collapse which completely cut off Fantasy Land from the rest of the universe. It explains why there's Chaos Gods overlap and magic in general in both settings

Attached: 1548068972191.jpg (900x808, 246.1K)

mechanicus is passable.

good

>coming 2023
GIVE IT TO ME NOW