See Any Forums talk about how awful the FFXIV community is

>see Any Forums talk about how awful the FFXIV community is
>play the game
>people are friendly and patient in dungeons and raids
>if someone says they're new players give them encouragement and explain mechanics
>even if a group wipes or struggles with a fight, rarely see anyone bitch about it or give up on the first wipe
>routinely see people chit chatting and joking around in roulettes

what am I missing here? three times in the past year I've seen someone sperg out over mistakes in a raid; that's it. a lot of players seem really chill and polite.

Attached: 1647880247261.jpg (900x735, 504.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fflogs.com/zone/statistics/41#metric=dps&class=Tanks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What you're missing is that Any Forumsirgins poison their own experience by acting like niggers and then wonder why nobody is being nice to them.

the fags on here can't fathom that people can be genuinely friendly, so they assume that every nice thing that the community does is "fake positivity"

They will just call it fake niceness, a few folks on here just hate ffxiv for unknown reasons. Don’t think about it too hard.

Autists, friendo. The annoying kinds of autists on Any Forums just like to talk shit at times.
You'll still run into a sour bitch or two on FFXIV, but that's online games for you.
Never really had a bad experience of someone being salty besides one time when I was doing the Nier raids last year during the sproutpocalypse. But that homo got shut down quickly when someone reminded him that the majority of the room was taking the fight on for the first time, so he was bitching for no good reason.

Worst thing you can expect from people in FFXIV is people quoting after 2 wipes times in a re-clear wo saying a word.
And sometimes tanks will just quit if a healer only heals and refuses to deal damage.
Im one of those people sometimes.

Attached: 1468689687177.jpg (667x800, 57.85K)

you really really really should ignore dedicated contrarian shitposters
they literally will do nothing but sit on the board all day, go to every thread about any topic, research it, and formulate crafted bait for every post they make purely to cause as much of a reaction as possible
without fail

i hate white knights in this game, i unironically met a curebot vuln stack collector whm in hydaelyn farm pf last night who was useless as fuck, i joke you not she was fishing those cure 2s, i had to turn my sound off
we gave her some friendly advice after we wiped on the adds phase but of course the gunbreaker white knight(another vuln stack collector) chimes in with the usual "dont force your playstyle upon others"
we ended up leaving when she wiped us on the chakrams

um, excuse me. you're not allowed to have a positive opinion about that particular game

just use the votekick on both of them

>WoW get cross faction groups before FFXIV got data center travel
You cannot make this shit up.

Attached: 5dLEII4g.png (360x360, 202.92K)

The FFXIV general is a good example of the shittier parts of the community. It put me off playing the game for a while.

you mean the shitter parts of Any Forums
/vg/ is a cesspit of the people i outlined here it's not good for your health to go there
literally has nothing to do with the gane or its "community"
go to any general on /vg/, right now, tell me what you find

>Any Forums calling any community awful

Attached: 1650006288718.jpg (400x365, 47.08K)

FFXIV has the worst general I have ever seen. It is almost entirely dedicated to mentally ill people avatarfagging. You have come to whatever FFXIV thread is up here to actually discuss the game.

Isn’t data center track cominf in 6.18? I know 6.15 is June 7th so can’t be that far behind

yes he's just another retarded wowbuck

Attached: 1652248221879.png (773x663, 522.93K)

it was only delayed because of wowbucks

which tank at cap does the most damage to trash mobs in dungeons? feels like WAR

Attached: 1652035396287.gif (300x300, 2.85M)

ff14 is a shit game because 95% of players are completely braindead and barely know whats going on around them

No it wasn't. It was pushed ahead because of them.

fflogs.com/zone/statistics/41#metric=dps&class=Tanks

you're being tricked by large automatic crit numbers. drk/gnb throw out so many more hits that they overall do way more damage, and then they have stuff where if you happen to naturally crit you'll hit way harder then the best warrior moves because the potency is higher (everything warrior has is lower potency then equivilent tank moves to make up for force crit)

>Any Forums: "its not gay to play as a female in MMORPGS"
>go to FFXIV /vg/
>bunch of grown men posting their female characters and talking about how they'd love to suck their feminine cock

without looking, DRK

at cap drk/gnb are neck and neck
drk is easily the highest damage dungeon tank for the entire game before cap after the recent changed they got, gnb meanwhile is dead last in dungeon damage among all tanks until they get fated circle at 72 and double down at 90 which spike it massively because before that their aoe is objectively worse then everyone else