You have to live in a house with no internet for 5 years. What games do you bring?

You have to live in a house with no internet for 5 years. What games do you bring?

Attached: 1654032487708.jpg (1280x1755, 541.64K)

Diablo 2

if it was a beautiful remote place like that?
none. id take up more meaningful hobbies.
the only reason i play vidya is because i live in a disgusting concrete shithole that sucks the soul of of a man.

if i can live there and still have electricity and don't have to pay anything or work for five entire years that sounds like fucking bliss, sign me up

shit i still have a phone and can leave what the fuck man where are the downsides, you suck at this OP

I wouldn't bring any.

sure you would

My entire backlog

i want to live in that house so bad
all i want is a cute little cottage on some acreage with water somewhere in vermont, upstate new york, western mass or maine
to answer your question user, the only games worth playing: unity, blender, and substance painter

vidya is mostly to distract from reality and escape from the day to day bullshit

if the day to day is meaningful and not full of menial, soul sucking work just to pay for food and shelter i don't think i'd be as inclined to play it as much, still would but it wouldn't be at the forefront like it usually is

basically if my reality suddenly improved i wouldn't feel a need to escape from it

>substance painter
hack 'game developer' detected

Final Fantasy Tactics

why can't you improve your reality now?

project harder consoomer

There's more to life than video games.

so why can't you stop playing them?

I haven't actually played a game in weeks. It not hard when you find other things to do.

I mean, if your prompt isn't going to limit the amount of hardware or games I can bring, then every game I can.

Honestly? None. If im escaping the modern world im not taking modern shit with me.

hacked 3ds

we are coming home, whitemanbros.

Probably my entire backlog, that'd keep me going for more than five years, most likely.

Attached: 1635544865498.jpg (1014x1024, 249.19K)

>Minecraft
>Final Fantasy Tactics
>Xenogears
>Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
>Elden Ring

I'm home.

failed normalfags need to get the fuck off my board

because having things like food and a place to live require a job to pay for them, but if i were suddenly given the opportunity to live in a gorgeous remote place with free food and no rent i'd fucking take it

>dude like... I wouldn't play vidya I'd do like... useful stuff
Holy shit you niggers are the modern day waterfags and weedfags.

Attached: 1654107434900.png (1057x390, 120.22K)

i drink mostly water too
or black coffee

Tetris

But you need to pay for food and rent right now?

Elden Ring. Breath of the Wild. Resident Evil 2 (PS1). Wild Arms 2nd Ignition. Shadow Hearts Covenant.

>He doesn't drink water

No, but i'd do other things than play video games.

Civ5
SC4
Diablo2
Factorio
A lot of eroge
5 years wouldn't be enough...

>water is...bad!

Doom 2 with wads
Minecraft
Some nes/snes/ps1/Gamecube/PS2 emulators
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Blood
Duke nukem 3d
The binding of Isaac
Spelunky1/2

Minecraft, animal crossing, brain training, pokemon soul silver, skyrim.

Attached: 4568456874567.jpg (576x432, 66.84K)

No games or internet. Just farm, and read books and enjoy life while repairing my sanity.

i just jerk off all day out in the open sky

bears can detect human semen from miles away

I dunno. I feel like a lot of my favorites take less than a day or two to beat. Would just dig out the Steam backlog I guess.

Attached: Katana_Zero_Official.png (900x900, 481.97K)

Terraria, Stardew Valley, Civ V, possibly Minecraft. If I lived in a rural comfy house like that pic though I would be more outside.

Attached: 43565247457.jpg (1280x720, 195.4K)

I don’t care about games, but I would give almost anything to live in a place like this.