It just needs to be polished. You fuckers over react too much

It just needs to be polished. You fuckers over react too much.

Attached: sonic-frontiers-open-world-gameplay-revealed-and-fans-are-loving-it-main.png (1600x900, 711.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/539349521/#q539351939
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whoa, you were right, it's perfect now.

Attached: 1631612209448.jpg (1024x768, 72.79K)

Yeah it does but you can't polish an empty world. I mean shit dude you can tell they probably put more thought into the combat than the world. Look at it man!

I'm not understanding why you think poles can save it

fpbp

I just woke up
How bad is it?

Its nothing. Whoever was playing made the game look fucking boring, but at the same time I don't see the game being THAT fun from what we were shown even if put in better hands. Sonic Utopia looked better and that IS a tech demo

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/539349521/#q539351939

Cope. The game will be bad.

The lack of personality sonic had in this gameplay is what made it look shit imo. I don’t really mind the floating shit, especially since it revealed new parts of the map after doing things.

Based

It's out in like 5 months. They're not going to make this good in 5 months. They'd need to delay it a year at least.

If you showed me the video and told me it was one of those fanmade unreal tech demos with stock assets I would probably believe you.
It looks so incredibly bland.

Sega hired That Man™

The game looks like a tech demo made by a fan

It doesn't matter, normie who liked the movie will buy it and that's their audience

FIRE THIS MAN

Name a time that a game's visuals changed for the better from a trailer less than a year away from its release.

>It just needs to be polished.
You do realize Sega delayed the game's release for an entire year for the sake of "polish".

You underage faggots are never going to learn until you personally experience getting the hype band-aid ripped off. Stop getting excited for Sonic Team games.

>It just needs to be polished. You fuckers over react too much.
if this game came in current year it would have the same response from stupid fanboys

Attached: 81WN1XEwFqL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x844, 111.23K)

Sonic moves too slowly. Running button. Looks boring

It needs to be cancelled

I want to see the supposed "cyberspace" levels.

It won't be polished, what you see is what you get. People have said the same thing over and over for game trailers that are near completion.