Vidya mandela effect

I remember, when I first played skyrim there was a fast travel point for the companions base (jorvaskr I think) and you didnt have to travel to dragonsreach and jump down the waterfall
the icon was upside down boat with a door much like the actual thing
now the point is gone and I cant find any information about it ever existing
has this ever happened to you?

Attached: Jorrvaskr_Skyrim1.png (1000x1225, 1.15M)

You mean have I ever made a mistake that instead of attributing to my fallible mind I instead chose to believe that I slipped into an alternate universe in which all but this one specific details remains the same? Sure.

Clearly you dimension hopped from a different universe where Skyrim was sold with mods already installed.

That's just the anniversary edition.

Attached: 1629513172973.png (515x515, 368.87K)

you're completely incorrect and no one thinks that. You probably had a mod

i didn play skyrim
i was busy playing dragons dogma

>this fag doesn't remember walking trough the entire whiterun everytime you wanted to get to jarl's place while listening to all of the npc banter on repeat
that's just your bad memory
or you subconsciously blocked it and i can't really blame you for that

there's no mod that would add that I checked

I swear when the game first came out the Carriage Drivers actually had reins attached to the horse. They even are still using the animation for holding it.

Attached: bjorlam.jpg (1920x1080, 761.76K)

this is the only mugabe paradox that actually got me, it still fucks me up

I thought Altus Plateau was spelled Atlus Plateau until I beat the game for the first time.

yea this still fucks me up, the whole point was when she smiled she showed her braces so in a way she was just like Jaws so it was love at first sight

Okay I'll bite
What does primier mugabe have to do with memes

I swear to god that hang castle wasn't after the jungle zone, it was like the 4th or 5th zone instead of being almost at the end of the game

Attached: 87p9gpjkll331.png (1366x768, 1.58M)

You can fast travel to the castle, and that isn't far from it.

Attached: 1619855846942.jpg (414x319, 15.9K)

>that kid that jumps right into the water after leaving Dragonsreach

It's either a joke or a mix up. It's actually the Mandela Effect.

Its entirely intentional. I don't know why I didn't assume it was a layer of irony and not some MGS esque shizo theory involving the RF and south africa. I am kinda upset there isn't one so I'm gonna see how genuine I can make it out to be later.

Mandela faggots btfo

>UPVOTED!!!!

I remember Skyrim was good, what happun Any Forums?

you jumped the timelines