How can they be so incompetent?

How can they be so incompetent?

Attached: Sonic_Team-Logo.png (3000x2000, 51.31K)

You're judging an incomplete product.
We haven't seen the other islands, characters and so on.
All you're seeing now is a tech demo that the playtesters leaked.

they hire a new team every game

>All you're seeing now is a tech demo
The game comes out in 6 months.

Attached: 1622045641191.jpg (799x446, 114.89K)

Every time lmao

Yes. Six months.
All it needs is some polish here and there.
The pop-in can be sorted easily.

>All it needs is some polish here and there.
>The pop-in can be sorted easily.
They've been polishing the game for 5 years

Attached: 1637075637044.jpg (717x856, 35.61K)

They just don't care. If you had to constantly churn out games you never wanted to make for filthy American piggus you'd half ass it too.

5 fucking years for an asset flip...

I'm confident that this game can likely be described as "the best mainline Sonic from Sonic Team in almost two decades"... it's only going to be a matter of just how much that really says.

>other islands

>IGN first
>leak
retard

I don't get why Any Forums is catastrophising so much. The drop-in is trivial to fix no matter how incompetent you are (even Sonic Team tier), and that was literally the only problem with what we've seen.

They had nothing to show at last year's Sonic birthday event and rushed to put a teaser together.
Doesn't sound like 5 years to me.

There are 5 biomes.
Yes. This is literally the demo that the leakers played.
Autistic doomers being autistic doomers.

lmao

Real story, anybody with any actual talent gets poached by Nintendo EPD. Lot of Nintendo artists/designers that've worked on 3DS, Wii U or Switch games have a Sonic game in their portfolio from the 90s/00s.
It's basically the equivalent of somebody getting their college degree and getting the fuck out of their meth-ridden dying factory/cornfield town to move to Austin or Chicago for better opportunities.

Work on a Sonic game, prove you can deliver, then get the fuck out to a better paying job.

Attached: 1539447176062.png (1917x1424, 567.87K)

So basically, Forces again? Now THAT gives me hope for what's coming.

Who mentioned Forces?
This isn't even the same genre.

They know their demographic and by god no one likes to eat shit figurativly and literaly like the furfags do.

I remember goobers like you saying this exact same shit before forces came out. You and I both no they won't polish shit.

What was so hard about making more Sonic Generations, All Stars Transformed or Mania?

Attached: tonls.jpg (844x639, 129.75K)

They're hyping this. They want critical acclaim.
They will polish it.
I get that you all love nothing more than bitching about inane shit, but this is insane. The game isn't complete.

All Stars Transformed was Sumo Digital. Although they could probably do a better Sonic than Sonic Team at this point, too.

They're literally making what you've been asking for, for years. You'll never be satisfied with anything they make.

Yeah, but if that's the scenario you're describing for Frontiers, it's pretty much a 1:1 from Forces's development
>Announced in 2016 alongside Mania
>Game was supposedly in development for years but in reality it only started proper development after SEGA finished building Hedgehog Engine 2 around 2015~2016
>Showed nothing until next year, 2017, where they had to prep a quick demo to showcase the game
>YOU ARE NOW HERE
>Ended up pretty much being the final product

inb4 it just becomes halo infinite with one biome

They should have the Yakuza team make a Sonic game.