This is America according to Japan

>This is America according to Japan

Attached: RE7_dinner_keyart.0.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 170.63K)

Highly accurate.

>this is Japan according to USA
And they're both right

Attached: 900_American%20anti%20Japanese%20propaganda%20from%20World%20War%20II[1].jpg (900x1204, 256.05K)

Louisanon here. They're right. Anyone that lives out in the sticks is usually worse than this.
and probably inbred

>Louisiana
Yeah, and they’re spot fucking on.

Retard

Why was the bioweapon a little girl again? I liked the family but hated that a literal child was the one who drove them insane

>probably

Yep, looks about right.

Didn't it have an American writer?

>From Louisiana
Can confirm

Idea that people wouldn't suspect a little girl as the start of the problem, and from Miranda's POV, an attempt to get her daughter again.

No, just an american consultant to make sure the setting and family were authentically Lousiana-enough. He also sneaked in his Amarillo line which is also in FEAR Perseus Mandate for some reason.

Attached: 0_012.jpg (1280x1781, 307.3K)

Sounds like they need some fresh fucking cum to liven those bloodlines.

They voted trump so they deserve it. Besides they white

weren't they good guys who got corrupted by the evil babby?

>ywn have a cute+spooky lgf who just wants to be loved and replicate herself inside of you

Attached: qt.png (847x856, 522.33K)

cant be, none of them are obese

not a single one of them is fat, so no

>property bigger than a while trailer park
>with a basement
>in swampland
How????

Attached: rf9tcsdu9qiy.jpg (4461x2654, 647.04K)

>and replicate herself inside of you
>inside of you
Is that a typo, or is that actually the story?

Attached: 10.jpg (394x249, 81.33K)

Your path has been chosen. user, it is your destiny to bring new seed to the heartlands.

>realism
fuck off. game was fun, you're a fag. simple as.

Attached: chad_baker_output_chins.webm (1536x864, 2.78M)

She infects you with mold spores that controls you and makes you hallucinate and see her, and if you're unlucky, you get to turn into a giant mold monster.

Louisiana seems so fucking kino, user. I love the sweaty swamps and shit. I love watching movies with that setting, even if they're just bad horror flicks, there's something comfy about it

>you moldy muthafucka!

Attached: gawgysc44p431.jpg (1177x650, 94.73K)

True Detective season 1

Yeah of course

A seventeen room mansion, retired after working construction, a sick restored classic car, along with half a dozen other nice vehicles, multiple boats, docks, tractors.

Yeah, that's about accurate. It's pretty rare to have a basement unless you're on a hill, or something though, given the flooding concerns. The mold monster thing obviously, and at first I was skeptical that you could have something of that size lost, but the feds were apparently already looking into the matter, and the whole mold monster thing solves the problem of "How has one of the good ol' boys not seen the giant ship in the middle of the swamp by now?"

Attached: sickride.jpg (1170x613, 120.77K)