Chinese game

>Chinese game
>Using Japanese dub
But I thought you faggots cared about authenticity?

Attached: 1632788153363.png (633x997, 1.24M)

Genchink Impact is a prime example of the one thing China knows how to do: copy things from other countries and sell it as their own. That all it is, another soulless reproduction of something from Japan, to get idiots to spend money and play that junk. If you play it in ANY capacity, your opinion is completely and entirely worthless.

Wrong, I play genshin in Chinese

Attached: 377C644B-CFAB-4927-AEDC-7DB8CD4C5440.gif (264x196, 3.76M)

The Chinese language unironically sounds like gibberish and it's hard to listen to.

>Made billions from "Copying"
>Mutt mad
Cope

Attached: 1649208789604.webm (1280x720, 1.45M)

>Dawei is a sinsack
I know Japanese, I don't know Chinese, and I sure as fuck am not going to deal with the English "Localism"

I don't play cuckold games

Attached: new characters get 0 physics and old characters get boob reduction.webm (650x600, 2.9M)

Where are your so called chinese animes faggot ?

bald lol

To be fair to Shenhe, she has that flap over her tits and having her tits jiggle probably causes crazy ugly clipping issues

Attached: 1654018644618.jpg (531x1052, 99.1K)

Chinese sounds bad.

>Eng dub

Attached: 1653745219637.png (1418x3600, 3.24M)

Chinese is probably the ugliest sounding language. I can make out individual words in other languages but Chinese has always been a blur of "sssshhhhzzzzhhhh". Indonesian comes a close second to being as unintelligible with all the "brbrbrbrbleblebleble" tongue rolling shit.

I don't understand how Sawashiro shit the bed as Ei so badly when she did fine with Mei in Honkai. Same goes double for Yae's VA, who sounded fine in Honkai as a sword autist, but felt so jarring as Miko

Attached: 1642470792670.jpg (3000x3200, 3.25M)

Why do people prefer the Chinese copies over the original?

>why do weebs enjoy something that looks and sounds like it's from Japan
>why do normies play big shiny gacha that their friends play
>why do normies play big shiny gacha that popular streamer/vtuber play

But user, it's got Japanese aesthetics and gameplay copied from a Japanese game

>why do weebs enjoy something that looks and sounds like it's from Japan
Because they fetishize Japanese culture?
>why do normies play big shiny gacha that their friends play
Because it's fun?
>why do normies play big shiny gacha that popular streamer/vtuber play
It's the other way around faggot, streamers play games that are already popular or hyped

>Japan invented open world 3rd person action games

The characters and dialogue are made for the Japanese voice actresses first.
And even if it wasn't the case, who the hell wants to listen to chinese?

>Because they fetishize Japanese culture?
Ding ding ding, Chinese take advantage of the fact weebs enjoy JAPANESE culture and therefore copy it in as many ways as possible to maximize potential, it's the only thing Chinese are capable of.
>Because it's fun?
It's not.
>streamers play games that are already popular or hyped
...Except the long list of influential streamers that single-handedly make games popular and well-known after making content about them.

This is actually objectively false, at least in Honkai. The Chinese voice actress for Kiana can actually properly articulate the shift in tone when the character is faking her bubbly genki girl voice, her actual underlying crippling depression voice when nobody else is around and her more determined/confident tone when she finally gets her shit sorted out.

Meanwhile, the Japanese is permanently stuck at the squeaky bubbly phase.

Attached: 1643403075145.jpg (5000x4865, 2.07M)

I've played BotW and so have you, user; Genshin's not based off Elder Scrolls or GTA or asscreed

>...Except the long list of influential streamers that single-handedly make games popular and well-known after making content about them.
Least one that isn't Among Us

>no name literal who chink VAs
>high profile likely expensive nip VAs
No brainer.

>so have you, user
Jokes on you, I didn't buy a Switch

Attached: 1653329850162.png (750x760, 478.76K)

Escape from Tarkov.

It's an anime game so Japanese suits it better.
Super Neptunia RPG was made by Canadians but Japanese audio suits it better.
Souls games don't even have Japanese audio even though they are made by Japanese.

Elder Scrolls is too uniquely janky and ugly, that's true. GTA is a shooter, not an action game. Assassin's Creed is the closest you list and I feel like its not that different except for the stealth mechanics and the art style

paimonahole