Explain to me why you aren’t riding a fat chocobo in the most popular MMO in the world RIGHT NOW

Explain to me why you aren’t riding a fat chocobo in the most popular MMO in the world RIGHT NOW

Attached: 2BCDFDAF-E699-4192-896A-F666AF40AD72.png (338x449, 318.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IGa_UAnb1pQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2WRqndWLYzc
youtube.com/watch?v=_XZuXclXaKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's not f2p

It is for the base game and the first expansion

because im fucking one instead

grindy numbers to up rpg gamedesign is fucking shit
and no amount of social dynamic and charactercreation is going to change that

Attached: FBC.jpg (474x266, 11.32K)

I prefer action mmos.

Based

I like the albino karakul (sheep mounts) too much

I don't suffer from body dysphoria.

I prefer fat bunny ass

Attached: db79f4cb6b371b4a103c3cd58a187a63.jpg (2799x2729, 1.12M)

>grindy numbers to up rpg gamedesign is fucking shit
Good thing that's not really what XIV is all about then.
Unlike mmos like Blade and Soul, BDO or Lost Ark where you can or have to grind to reach ever bigger ilvl or stats and are near infinite progression, XIV has a ceiling depending of the update.
You can get BiS easily and you don't have to grind at all to get it.

Everything else that's in the "grindy" situation is completely either useless or optional, you don't have to do it if you want to and it won't affect your future gameplay at all.

Attached: 79979118_p7.png (1000x1000, 594.9K)

ok so redpill me further on the moment to moment gameplay that makes it appealing if there is a had diminishing returns that makes grinding not viable to progress teh game negating actual skill or wise decisionmaking.

Genuinely curious.
I just beat my very first rpg game a few months ago because i got tricked by my younger self thinking it was a tactics game. (Tactics Ogre, knights of lodis for gba.) But it turned out more jrpg than i really wanted. Put myself through the end purely for nostalgia reasons and to finally be able to tell myself i actually beat and tried a jrpg.

The only "rpg" otherwise or what comes closest to it is xcom games. As there is an overarching game failstate risk if you do decide to "grind stats and resources" if that makes sense.

Attached: THINKEN ABOUT COCK IMOUTO SENPAI.jpg (695x1024, 41.76K)

Haha Barry you’re a loser haha

games too easy

Post savage clear

I got the white fat choco for free.
Was some kind of Amazon promo, I just bought stuff, cancelled my order, and kept the code lmao.

Attached: whitechob.jpg (1280x720, 102.24K)

I ride the Witch's Broom and play a femlala BLM like God intended

I will never pay for a subscription for a game. One upfront cost or F2P or it's dead to me.

I’m fucking jealous I wasn’t playing during that promo and I want the white one really bad

If you are not a fan of jrpgs then you likely shouldn't bother
Most of the game is the story that's basically a step above a visual novel, occasionally you'll have to fight a handful of guys or do a dungeon
The early game is also quite slow and more world building than anything
The actual boss fights are mostly quite fun, and are focused on dodging the boss more than getting big number

youtube.com/watch?v=IGa_UAnb1pQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2WRqndWLYzc
What a fucking autismo.

Attached: 1652348655172.png (559x769, 847.24K)

I have the super-rare Legacy chocobo. Wish it had a little more flair though, I'd use it more.

Attached: legacy.png (1120x630, 1.23M)

BBC
Big Black Chocobo

You do have the Butterfingers mount right?

It is rarer than ultimate weapons, which are also paid for a clear anyway so. Might as well get this instead.

Attached: btw.jpg (322x156, 9.48K)

Eat Pizza emote as well

youtube.com/watch?v=_XZuXclXaKw

lmao just run a bot to get a house or buy it in the black market.
easy.