Boot up Apex Legends

>boot up Apex Legends
>see this

wat do?

Attached: file.jpg (2560x1440, 715.04K)

wait a month, until corporates are back to their normal self

>western games

Attached: 1601492889075.png (300x305, 39.68K)

Uninstall.

>boot up tranny companys game
>greeted with tranny shit
you deserve it. support better devs instead of wasting your time on twitch cuck games like this

Your body was formed to be male, but somehow you aren't male?

explain

If trans rights were actually human rights, we wouldn't be talking about it.

>Play Dead By daylight
>This character that we had in the game for 3 years?
>Now it's GAY. Always has been in fact...trust us.
>Uninstall and never play again
So probably do that but with apex.

>trans rights are human rights!
What the fuck does this even mean?

carry on and realize Im not an insecure chud over things that dont concern me?

>Pride is the opposite of shame
No, humility is the opposite of pride

its double speak for them wanting to groom your kids

I swear I’ve never seen a single one of these “trans” people in real life

Even people who drink the kool aid are getting tired of multimillion dollar corporations pretending like they care.

>boot up Apex Legends
Why would I do that?

It means that an impressionable awkward teenager who has been groomed by perverts online into cutting her breasts off MUST be allowed to have that “vital” procedure done or else it’s hecking genocide! (They unironically call “anti trans healthcare laws” genocide btw)

It means you need to accept and support telling children that it’s okay to take hormone blockers, and you need to support their decision to cut their dick off

I hate that fucking poopsmear flag.

so let me ask you straight, does black and brown lines really means niggers or what?

whoa didn't know so many of the apex legends were trans or gay or colored(???) still not too sure how being black means you're part of the LGBTA++/S and why the asian bros don't get to be included

Didn't the director of Respawn just say he hates trannies? And most of the players genuinely DO NOT give a single fuck about all this woke shit.

Literally just 'I'm going to say that everything I want is a human right, so you're being evil and violating me if you don't give me it'
>A Lambo is my human right

Yes, you can't have black X's lumped in with other X's anymore, blacks must always be given special recognition

they claim the opposite
but theres no excuse for the ones that dont follow that scientific line of thinking

>pick white male
>gas all the lesbos and gays

Can I say horrible things to people with these in game or will I get banned?

Yes. It's complicated. This might not be exactly right, I'm not a faggor myself, but it's something like an acknowledgement that the LGBT movement was racist before. Adding black and brown to the flag isn't really about inclusion, it's about previous exclusion. It's saying that the black and brown was missing from the rainbow flag, the rainbow flag represented something exclusionary, because the gays never put black gays in charge enough.

Then the trans added the trans colors because they add the trans colors to everything.

looks like someone took a big poop in the middle of your pride flag there friends