Is dungeons and dragons a good game?

Attached: C41CC062-A30F-4DD5-BB3D-06317FEA5DD1.jpg (1169x1733, 493.1K)

Hatred for faggots and trannies aside I'm impressed he lost that much weight in 18 months

transition is weird
>some attractive boys transition and up being ugly girls
>some ugly boys transition and end up cute girls

I only play
Trannies & Faggots

Lets check in after another 18 months.

Rent free

He still looks like a man, good on him for losing weight though.

Still looks like a man.

It's all in the angle that you take the picture, I mean just look at the right pic

OBSESSED

You can easily tell that's a man lol

>lose 40kg
>surprised he looks good
lmao

You'd think pumping yourself full of estrogen would bloat you even more.

they fold their hair like that to cover the thinning

>is dungeons and dragons a good game?
It's as good as the people you're playing with.

That's a great question OP but it isn't a fucking video game that you are asking about.

>lost weight & cross-dressed
that is easily the same man
>is nowhere near feminine enough to be a tomgirl
suicide soon then as per usual

Attached: CEO of trans.jpg (1300x1902, 866.54K)

apparently there's some surgery theyre all getting now called facial feminization surgery. its expensive as hell I think but most of these people are spoiled upper middle class brats so the money doesnt matter much.

Nobody looks like a cute girl. Every single on of them looks like a freakshow

Some of them do, you're just too afraid to admit it because it breaks your narrative.

these are all good. a few i wouldnt but the others literally just look like girls. and the thing is, as im in muttland, it's rare enough to find a girl that isn't overweight since stats have it at nearly 75% overweight for adults in the usa. and only THEN, if they arent overweight, could they have the very tiny chance to look good. so yes i would a good looking trap

who is that french tranny

yeah I read about some tranny who did that and had surgical complications resulting in nerve damage from a skin infection and now they're crippled and can't use one of their arms

The only ones that see any improvement are people who were heavily overweight and lost weight as part of their "transition." If they had just lost the weight and got a bit cut instead of becoming a tranny, they would look even better.

Dungeons and Dragons is fucking /tg/ you couldn't even pretend to be even ostensibly about video games.

Pretty sure that hat is from Stranger Things, so I doubt he actually plays any table top games (like 90% of /tg/)

theyre all behind 7 layers of photoshop but Hunter is the only one that doesnt look like some caricature of a preteen whore so Hunter wins easily.

ok, fag.

Dungeons and dragons has always been a fun game.
Now it's just overhyped, and mainstream. And with anything that becomes mainstream it gets filled with jackasses.

D&D, or any RPG, is highly dependent on the people your playing with. It can be completely miserable if you end up with dramawwhores.

Attached: 1652274003744.jpg (460x418, 18.04K)

Do they really think achieving this is possible ?

I would never even hear about trannies if it weren't for this website. You're all closeted freaks.

beta males are turning into "women" now huh

American, Swedish and Colombian are the only ones who actually and naturally look like women