Shits RE4 in every way (maybe except some enemies design and weapons) yet it doesn't get half the recognition it...

Shits RE4 in every way (maybe except some enemies design and weapons) yet it doesn't get half the recognition it deserves.

Why?

Attached: JyjLwXI_350x200_1x-0.jpg (350x465, 29.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7QquF_N1hgs?t=174
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the Aliens of Dead Space, it has an audience of fans but most people who played the original wanted and expected the same level of horror, not for it to turn into some kind of Uncharted game
youtu.be/7QquF_N1hgs?t=174

because it doesn't, ds is garbage.

>It's the Aliens of Dead Space,
So more popular and beloved thatln the original?

Not in that way, just in the sense that it's not as much of a horror compared to the original, personally I like both the same

Bro just make a Dead Space thread they normally do well and get attention why do you got to bait like this?
I love RE4 and Dead Space so you being a faggot like this just makes Dead Space fans look bad,

Attached: 1647339878917.jpg (797x866, 172.11K)

Ds2 isn't any more action focused than Ds1 already was. Equating it to Uncharted is retarded.

> Equating it to Uncharted is retarded.
Yeah it's not like you can just imagine that train sequence happening in Uncharted with Drake yelling OH CRAP!, oh wait! Sorry chud, but DS2 is more of an action game and much more like Uncharted compared to the original, seethe more, trump lost.

shut up, dead space fans are retard and can't appreciate the masterpiece that Dead Space 2 is

Short sections where control is largely taken away save for striding and shooting isn't Uncharted exclusive and doesn't mean every game with such a section is even remotely comparable.
Uncharted is a cover shooter with braindead enemies that stand around waiting to be shot. It actively focuses on its puzzles and setpieces whereas Ds2 is a full focused TPS first and foremost with a few setpieces here and there.

I adore 1 and 2 you cock suckling faggot

Attached: 1609152004854.png (813x612, 323.17K)

The story if forgettable and it's basically Silent Hill 2 in space. Has great set pieces.

Dead Space 2 >= Resident Evil 4 > Dead Space > Evil Within 2 > Resident Evil 5 > Evil Within > Dead Space 3 > Resident Evil 6

It's a good thing honestly. I dont want to see DS getting the RE treatment.

locations and characters were forgettable, although island part was shit in RE4

I mostly agree

Attached: 1444464388986.png (634x755, 57.13K)

Attached: 234243.webm (908x511, 2.75M)

It got a lot of attention when it first came out.

I remember all the FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MARKER memes and comics.

Attached: 1584769862407.png (738x499, 393.85K)

Attached: FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MARKER.webm (854x480, 2.09M)

2>1 wish we had a third game

And TLOU2 shits on both