Vidya rats

Post cute rats from video games!

Attached: 5739756642975754.png (534x534, 57.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

derp.ibooru.org/images/81697
furaffinity.net/view/8712805/
derp.ibooru.org/1399919
derpicdn.net/img/view/2017/3/30/1399919__suggestive_artist-colon-art-dash-2u_rainbow dash_equestria girls_barefoot_bondage_comic_crossover_dashsub_don turtelli_feet_feet sniffing_female_femsub.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's from MLP, nice leebait thread. Not vidya games.

Attached: sickatwork01.png (1920x1066, 313.29K)

):

Stonetoss is a nazi

>mlp therefore leebait
fuck you

built for fly cock

Why did Any Forums ban ponies from all boards but pokemon is ok?

Nah, pretty sure that ones form a pedo diaper fur
Seriously, look up schmorky

Also mouse derpy a cute

most newfag thing ive read all day

I think that's a mouse, not a rat

but I love mice. RIP, transformice adventures. only playable for 5 days during 2019.

Attached: capture_2019-05-15_18-31-49.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

>shmorky

because bronies are obnoxious retards

but somehow wojak is ok

wojaks and other zoomer memes should be banned

Yeah I am 19. If you are over 25 on Any Forums you are effectively a loser.

your fake definition of a Nazi doesn't work anymore since we have actual Nazis now again
you can thank pootin

Where's Lee?

Attached: 1037902[1].jpg (640x480, 36.87K)

see you in 6 years

Because a little over a decade ago when mlp was really popular, people would spam ponies on Any Forums so much that Moot made them a containment board, to keep them away. And then banned it everywhere else.

Honestly though, with how many furry threads I see on a daily basis, on this entire site, I think Hiro should do the same thing with furries, and give us a /fur/ as a containment board, for the same reason Moot did with the bronies.
It would actually be a good thing, because it would benefit both furries and non furries.

yes i'm aware of /trash/, but that board has to many other threads going on.

>millennials are entering their 30s
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Spoken like someone who wasn't here when they were shitting up every board with their fetish.

Attached: file.png (640x480, 201.46K)

I hope you fucking die
derp.ibooru.org/images/81697
furaffinity.net/view/8712805/

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28.3K)

>Honestly though, with how many furry threads I see on a daily basis, on this entire site, I think Hiro should do the same thing with furries, and give us a /fur/ as a containment board, for the same reason Moot did with the bronies.
>It would actually be a good thing, because it would benefit both furries and non furries.

>yes i'm aware of /trash/, but that board has to many other threads going on.

Do you really not know

die

Attached: M027.png (997x285, 59.11K)

Missing the thread like he missed a really blatant Any Forums thread a couple of days ago, and 2 Any Forums threads and a Any Forums thread.

ok incel

I pray for the day /mlp/ finally gets removed and all ponyfags are banned from Any Forums permanently.

I bet alot of these cancerous memes like wojak came from ponyfuckers to begin with.

YOU'LL HAVE YOUR FUCKING TRACHEA RIPPED OUT.

Attached: C.png (786x81, 25.62K)

>this is the sort of person replying to you with a wojak

>we have actual Nazis now again
Yes, the Ukrainians.
>you can thank pootin
For trying to defeat them.

What /fur/ on some other website? Pretty sure Any Forums doesn't have one, unless we count Any Forums /trash/ and maybe /bant/?

bleed

Attached: D.png (649x323, 38.99K)

1 rub has been deposited to your account

>30 and playing video games
go home to your family old man

Any Forums made a /fur/ in 2005 specifically to collect every furry then rangebanned them permanently and deleted the board

Chill out tm

kys

Attached: E.png (690x121, 27.08K)

Based stonetoss.

I see Generation 4 My Little Pony I think good

Based.

YOU'LL HAVE YOUR FUCKING SKULL CRACKED OPEN WITH A PICKAXE

Attached: F.png (454x46, 12.87K)

At this point, the fags who are trying to trigger the Barneybot are more pathetic than the Barneyfag himself.
OP do you think you're funny?

die

Attached: G.png (673x54, 17.04K)

No they aren't lmao. You don't get more pathetic than lee.

>OP do you think you're funny?
I wouldn't be surprised if he actually thinks he does. He probably thinks he's going to be convincing people that somehow, the people spamming ponies everywhere are the true heroes of this earth and that everyone else is evil, since that's clearly the agenda they want to spread to others.

Attached: H.png (686x86, 21.99K)

Attached: file.png (300x250, 66.29K)

I want you fucking dead
derp.ibooru.org/1399919
derpicdn.net/img/view/2017/3/30/1399919__suggestive_artist-colon-art-dash-2u_rainbow dash_equestria girls_barefoot_bondage_comic_crossover_dashsub_don turtelli_feet_feet sniffing_female_femsub.jpg

Attached: I.png (777x121, 25.43K)

Holy shit, I didn't know about that. Thanks for the history lesson, based oldfag.

I clicked on it but it didn't take me anywhere wtf user

I MADE THIS THREAD BECAUSE I LIKE PONIES I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE BOT THAT ISNT EVEN LEE FUCK OFF

I always wondered: why dont post pictures of bronies beging cringe or shitty instead of random comments online how they are retarded? Seems stupid. Why should i care?

kys

Attached: J.png (626x165, 23.84K)

slit your throat

Attached: K.png (331x63, 14.11K)