Now that Sonic Frontiers is getting backlash everywhere what is SEGA going to do?

Now that Sonic Frontiers is getting backlash everywhere what is SEGA going to do?

Attached: sonicfrontiers-blogroll-1639102469797-1654011097641[1].jpg (1280x720, 116.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SamsProStation/status/1532038691903897607
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it? I want to see

PUSH THE FUCKING GAME TO 2024 PLEASE

Sonic (Pop-in) Frontiers.

twitter.com/SamsProStation/status/1532038691903897607

>Sonic Origins is loved by many
>new 3D Sonic gets panned again
Yeah its 2017 all over again where Classic Sonic gets all the love. I don't see Modern Sonic living for much longer.

I think it looks okay. I like exploring and finding secrets, so it looks fun to me. They could have created a more "Sonic" atmosphere though, it almost feels like the open world was designed for a different IP

It's time for seppuku.

They didn't stop at shadow or 06 or chronicles or forces or boom. You think they'll do anything differently now?

>it almost feels like the open world was designed for a different IP
That IP you're thinking of would Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis.

Announce Mania 2 to save face.

After watching the trailer again, it looks like they're reusing a ton of assets from Sonic Generations' Sky Sanctuary

I don't get how they've clearly spent a shitload of money making something that looks janky, boring and a mess of art styles. Those rails just randomly floating in the air in the middle of a picturesque countryside... How the fuck did anyone working on it think it looks good? At least dress them up as floating ruins or something.

Also, why do so many sonic games have a "magnetic boots" effect where when they land from jumps or fall you can see them attach to the surface?

Great! Jammin! Radical Awesome!
What the hell man

Attached: 1650233508665.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

why are the physics in sonic games so fucking terrible

Just hire the best fans in the community. Not saying for them to make their own projects but fans are clearly better devs when it comes to animations and gameplay elements and keeping structure and focus

Sonic Team once again proves they can't keep up with the hype and have to drag down what goodwill other people have brought for Sonic.
Just fire all of them, or at least the guy at the top, he's probably the one who's ruining everything.

Attached: 1581462277921.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

Don't worry, their secret super-project with NFT integration will make up for Sonic Frontiers

Notice the waterfall pop in right as he lands. Hahaha

Assuming this janky mess is the best version SEGA thought it was worth of a gameplay reveal, PC or PS5/Series X, then once again Switchfags, maybe even PS4/Bonefags, are fucked.

I don't think thats pop in that case, there is half transparent grass obscuring the view which some games have issues with then rendering another transparent effect on top

Its not
Any Forums is the only place where there's widespread anger

An absolute tragedy. Coming out this year, btw!

Attached: tricksystem_1.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

no, people all over the net are making fun of it because it looks like a tech demo thrown together 15 minutes before being shown

Sonic Team botching it again? yet another unexpected twist!

Nothing.
They'll release it bad like always.

Cool blog, Jen. Would you mind showing us your tits and ass? Yoga pants in cat pose positing if you please

>flagrant lying
even the sega forever discord hates it

lmao

literally just Any Forums bitching about nothing they don't even know what they're mad about this time there's zero consensus

SEGA
HIRED
THAT
MAN

Attached: 1654103871675.webm (1920x1080, 889.87K)

Sonicfags are like pokemonfags, the difference is pokefags enjoy eating shit

>There are people who think delaying the game will fix it
lol, when will they learn sonic team is just incompetent.

Put denuvo in it so retards are forced to buy it

This is what angers me the most about this shitpile. THIS is the culmination of FIVE YEARS of development, this shit? It's depressing.

looks like a ps4 launch game.

When the fuck is Sonic Team getting canned? They are LITERALLY the only thing holding Sonic back at this point.

Ian Flynn was a mistake.

nothing like always
Lizuka and Sonic Team will keep destroying Sonic until theyre all dead

What should they have done then? It is clear that Sonic Team themselves cannot make a good game. They should hire that man. They just need to hire the right one.

This game's story will be the least of its problems.

>game has been worked on for years and even delayed for more dev time
>still comes out looking like shit
Same thing happened with TSR.

>Announce open world sonic
>"It won't actually be open world. They'll make it similar to mario odyssey where each level is a sandbox with various objectives to complete"
>Nope it's actually fucking sonic botw

Attached: 1623508048485.jpg (1152x2048, 318.49K)