Buy game for $60

>Buy game for $60
>say/do something that is not okay with ADL or any super vague rules
>get banned from all services

This is what you guys wanted. Also ToS doesn’t mean a damn thing. You can’t prove anyone signed it

Attached: 631EEA74-2394-418C-9A55-B72C103DFEBB.jpg (732x856, 98.86K)

>Location
>GT Sport

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

You really wrote the entire opening of Mein Kampf onto the side of the car, didn't you.

Even if I did what does it matter??

Gamer word on the side of my teggy

Attached: Videos-of-people-grieving-with-a-TikTok-video-or-a.jpg (306x552, 26.2K)

Why does that bother you?

Which gamer word? Now being honest user

you got a seven day. That's nothing.

The obama one

Sounds like you should check yourself and work on being a better person.

>This is what you guys wanted
Still holding out on you being permanently banned from here as well.

The rules aren't vague at all though. Don't say nigger, don't say kike, don't say tranny. usually it's literally gamer words they don't like.

"you will not say 'nigger nigger nigger'"
>I agree
>nigger nigger nigger
"you have been banned"
>Wtf why was I banned?

Where does it say you can't nigger, spic, kike, fag, cracka, chink?

>3 years later and still bitching about a 7 day ban

Attached: 00B8779F-66BA-4546-9BB3-66E6F7A58285.jpg (403x403, 71.38K)

Sounds like you’re a fucking weak faggot nerd

Why should i be nerd?

Attached: 1654026123572.jpg (320x240, 24.93K)

>you can't prove anyone signed it
When they put it in front of your game, and the only way to play the game is to hit the "Agree" button, playing the game is proof that you signed it. Businesses do this shit with their computers too, a message before you sign in stating that only authorized people are allowed to use it and blah blah, and clicking OK and signing in is your acceptance of that.
As far as the rest of this post goes though, without seeing the offense you can't expect any sympathy. Complaining about "super vague rules" after putting "Fuck Niggers" on your car is pretending to be ignorant to fuel outrage, it's disingenuous, and it only makes them more justified for b& you.
Show us what broke the rules so we can assess if you deserve sympathy or not.

>being a better person
Evidently edgy jokes make you a bad person that is unfit for society.

Probably in the EULA you didn't read

EULAs and ToSs fundamentally have no value until a "decline and proceed" option is added. It's always only "accept" and "exit game", which just encourages people to lie.

How does Sony know I signed it? What they got a camera on me? Lmao prove that retard. What if my dog stepped on my controller and pressed the accept button??

>get my roommate to click ok on the terms of service
>can now play the game while not being bound by it (because I never agreed to it)
Prove that I didn't.

I literally don't believe blacks are human and that's my God-given right to self determination and consciousness leading me to that conclusion, this is a violation of my civil liberties and in contrast to The Bill of Rights. These rights are inalienable, and blacks are stupid monkey niggers

Attached: 1644081019_260_Videos-of-people-grieving-with-a-TikTok-video-or-a.jpg (306x552, 56.91K)

If you can prove that you didn't agree, then go for it. It's a reasonable assumption that the owner of the device and game is the one who made the agreement. In a legal case, the burden of proof would ultimately be on you.

>probably
So you didn't read it either? Gotcha
Do you shill for every multi billion dollar company restricting speech or any one of those double standard holding faggots that shat their pants when that roach Hassan got banned for saying cracker?