Steamdeck? Never heard of it

Steamdeck? Never heard of it.

Attached: CEFEB64A-7BC9-4218-99B1-ED02B98A3E52.jpg (640x360, 13.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-7000-phoenix-apus-with-rdna-3-integrated-graphics-could-end-up-being-as-fast-as-the-nvidia-rtx-3060m/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

id rather look at the loki as UMPCs trying to compete with deck intentionally.
which although id say the deck is better overall,competition is needed for a healthy market (and most won't get a deck for awhile,so availability is also a major factor).

The deck isnt a terrible handheld PC but the 6800u is a more practical cpu.

I'd welcome any competitive deck-priced UMPC at this point since I don't need those touchpads bloating the size.
Only intend to play controller friendly games and emulate console on one. Preferably up to PS2 perfectly.
Shill me on this thing.

It isnt that difficult to play RTS and Strategy games with a controller

>retard doesn't know AMD 7000 series APU releases Q1 2023

there is no point in ever buying this or shilling it, it will be abandoned early 2023 for an upgrade.

Imagine preferring Chinese knockoff electronics

Twice the power of the Deck, smaller size, same price. Pretty much it, ill be emulating 90% of what im playing.

The entire point of the steam deck was to promote these chinks into competing with each other to release more linux compatible PC handhelds, you dumb retard.

Microsoft and Snoy are too Jewish and retarded to ever get back into it. They are both run by tranny pedos.

7000 will be only slightly more powerful than the 6000. Since we are talking about mobile cpus, the 6000 is better since 7000 is just a tick. The mobile 7000 counterpart will be damn near identical to the 6800u.

The Steam Deck is the more economical choice for manufacturing costs, developers target performance, and consuming video games on the steam store

And it didn't even work. I had hoped someone will catch on and start moving hardware to linux like steam did, but everything is still geared to >windows.

0 devs target it, mate. You're overestimating the importance of something which is ultimately "just a PC" at the end of the day, one that isn't particularly powerful or sells well.

I bet if devs targeted nintendo switch they could also sell on xbox 360

deck is the only real handheld pc. everything else is for coping losers

I'm still waiting for my ayn odin pro to ship and these chinks are already working on a new handheld project?

Wouldnt say so, sure you can just use a programm like joy to key to map keyboard bindings on a gamepad and the mouse on the analog, but that doesnt make it easy to play.

Its like playing quake wiht a gamepad vs someone with keyboard+m

btfo lmao

The APU in the 7000 series is allegedly as powerful as a 3060
wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-7000-phoenix-apus-with-rdna-3-integrated-graphics-could-end-up-being-as-fast-as-the-nvidia-rtx-3060m/
Yes currytech was the only source I could find

>Steamdeck? Never heard of it.
>but retro faggot shit. I'm there for that
No thanks

ENTER

Attached: airplus_i3.png (1210x696, 718.19K)

that's with the power unlocked, in reality the safe, stable max tdp is 15w and pushing it to 20-25w is danger.

>Phoenix GPU≈3060m 60w

yea so basically all bullshit.