youtube.com/watch?v=x0bLGEDY2NA
youtube.com/watch?v=4hDgOITtMbE
youtube.com/watch?v=J8LOKIyJvMA
youtube.com/watch?v=8pxGKf6OhOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does he speak like a jap dev?

he learned japanese

becoming a jap-style dev was his lifelong dream

His music is probably the only thing I could really say is great. Megalomania became a meme, but it was also a pretty well made track. Good for him.

How come Nintendo is sucking Toby's doggy cock this much?

I'm happy for him. The best parts of Undertale was the music.

Languages affect how you think, so he thinks like a Japanese dev now

He won

Attached: file.png (378x320, 271.19K)

Also fuck you Toby, stop wasting time on shitty side crap and get back to finishing Deltarune. I want it stat, for this year.

If this were in 2016-17 Any Forums would be doomposting about how gaming is dead and the SJWs have won at this news

He is super cool.

He owns an entire generation of woke zoomers. If hussie didn't drop the ball so fucking hard those two could've become a bigger stain on the industry than diablo itemization or mtx.

is that a good or a bad thing?

Attached: F994ECE5-58E7-4563-8184-9920712E2D04.jpg (768x1024, 224.04K)

Zoomers have invaded Any Forums, so of course Toby gets no shit, after all more than half of Any Forums grew up with Toby's games and music.

Being humble gets you free jobs

Undertale is a highly respected Mother-style game (especially for the OST) and Mother has a big cultural influence in Japan.

toby fox is probably the chadliest developer in the world right now. i don't even like undertale that much, but he has succeeded and achieved every single one of his dreams. god bless this man.

>This time, my music is not optional!!
>press Mute button
What now, Live-a-Earthboundhou guy?

Bad. Have you ever played a Japanese PC port?

Masuda? Junichi Masuda, is that you?

Masuda, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Junichi Masuda. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Masuda, being that you're probably over 50 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failures that are "The Battle Frontier Project Has Started", the National Dex cut, Sword and Shield, Junichi Masuda, they are your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Masuda, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll stick bugs up Joe Merrick's anus.

Maybe in a couple of years, Masuda, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

Now excuse me, I have to work on Deltarune Chapters THREE to FIVE. My accountant estimates over sixty million dollars in sales.

Attached: 1639606345423.png (540x720, 758.48K)

Damn, I wonder what he plagiarized these tracks from.

he's got direct lines of communication with the devs of pokemon. he's talked about how he just messaged them one day on twitter and thats what got him involved with the other game.

Also I imagine that once word got around the Nintendo corporates that Toby doesn't stir shit and keeps everything clean they will happily work with him more since he gets so much attention with no effort.

He's literally the Miyamoto of our generation, a genius that's only seen once every 50 years.

Finally. Decent music in a modern pokemon game.

Good. Time marches forward.

gaming is dead but the SJWs have not won.
their games are still shit

Toby reminds me of Woody Allen in this Orson Welles quote

>I hate Woody Allen physically, I dislike that kind of man. He has the Chaplin Disease; that particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge. Like all people with timid personalities his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he loves himself; a very tense situation. It's people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it's the most embarrassing thing in the world - a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Every thing he does on the screen is therapeutic.

Attached: 1654025959332.jpg (500x500, 33.74K)

I've played a pc port of your mom

The fact that Sakurai just casually talked about how they smashed each other like it's the most normal thing to do, that's when I 100% knew that he's made it and living the life. And he makes fucking gamestudio games for fucks sake

It's over. West cancer has ruined Pokemon.

>this time, my music is not optional!!!
will it still be homestuck mpreg though, that's the real question

Learned japanese and live in japan

insectoids love Undertale, go take a look at the amount of Orchestras they arranged for the game ost

since 2016

>he designed le chonk
Fuck

>my music
1000% he used old pokemon music, rearranged it and then gave it to the clueless tards at gamefreak to arrange it without knowing that its simply their work.

Honor among thieves

youtube.com/watch?v=x0bLGEDY2NA

youtube.com/watch?v=4hDgOITtMbE

youtube.com/watch?v=J8LOKIyJvMA

youtube.com/watch?v=8pxGKf6OhOA

Attached: image.jpg (480x480, 12.7K)

While actively doing everything in their power to hand that battle over to SJWs

Yep. I thought this trend could be reversed, but it's clear to me now where Pokemon is headed.

Not buying this crap.

Shit game and shit composer, wow, who would have thought?

best man at andrew hussie's funeral

they know. you think the other composers they pay do anything different?
music is pretty much all plagiarism

Keep telling yourself that bud

Toby's a massive weeb and nintendo practically owns japan's videogame market.
Hussiebros...

Probably bottom surgery

>Lives in Japan
>UT was a massive success in Nippon
Jeez user, I wonder why.

>japanese companies are now letting pozzed americans shit all over their games
It is unironically irreversibly completely thoroughly over forever, we are past the point of no return

Attached: 12513632.jpg (650x461, 53.03K)

IIRC Undertale had a fairly important impact for Nintendo as it was the game that pushed them to getting GameMaker games on their systems, they wanted a port of it for Wii U in 2016

Assemble the Undertale protection squad!
This is a code red!
Notify all discord groups, especially the tranny ones.

This is a non-sequitur, learn basic logic

Autism

there is no fucking way he reveals he's trans before the full game is out.
that would bring way too much negative attention

He had to learn Japanese to play with Sakuri

see He is a fabricated shell of a man

Welp, I’m never buying this shit

Toby is based and not pozzed

Attached: 543543543254325.jpg (780x789, 154.16K)