Between Sonic Frontiers and Pokemon Scarlet/Violet, which one i sless shitty?

Which one is the less shitty game?
youtube.com/watch?v=cxJ5_ovBC_g

youtube.com/watch?v=TkolOdAX5_I

Attached: Sonic Frontiers or Pokemon Scarlet Violet.png (1024x643, 272.03K)

Pokemon obviously

If this is the best this year has to offer, then we really are doomed.

pokemon has a small chance of being good, since they just had legends arceus recently.
sonic is sonic, so its gonna be shit no matter what

at least, there's always Elden Ring

hell, i even heard Kirby and the Forgotten Land is good

YOU TAKE POKEMON MOON AND POKEMON SUN
YOU TAKE EVERYTHING THAT SEEMS LIKE FUN
YOU SCREW IT ALL UP AND THEN YOU'RE DONE
RADDA RADDA RADDA, RADDA RADDA

Attached: Mung_Daal.jpg (480x640, 23.35K)

Sonic Frontiers' aesthetic is utterly bland

Pokémon hasn’t been good since the 2000s. Don’t kid yourself.

Both long dead franchises with freshmen skeleton crews.

I don't usually like to hate on games before their release but Sonic looks bad, it's trailer didn't sell it to me at all. At least it'll probably be fun to run around. Pokemon will have actual multiplayer in an open world so i think it'll definitely be a lot of fun to play with friends.

if you told me that sonic game was a fan project i would have believed you. it looks like they've taken a empty island map and filled it with random sonic assets.

>POKEMON MOON AND POKEMON SUN
>FUN
LOL

Are you retarded?

I think Sonic Frontiers is the less shitty of the two, but then again, I'm not really a Pokemon fan and I only played... uh, Emerald I think? When I was a kid, good times.
I think the more westernized artstyle in the new Pokemon game looks really bad, I like Pokemon for the cute characters and smoking hot girls holy shit. At least some of the girls seem cute.
On the other hand Sonic Frontiers is literally HIRE THIS MAN-tier but unironically.

pokemon
It's just a stale formula that works and looks like trash
sonic will look good but that's about it, it'll bomb and be dogshit like 70% of sonic games

Pokemon has an objectively better shot at being a better game because Masuda fucked off from gamefreak to go to TPCI as some stooge instead of being the miyamoto of pokemon.
Sonic is going to be as bad if not worse than NGS.

I interpret that as them having elements that SEEM like fun, you RADDA RADDA.

Pokemon is less shitty because at least it's just Pokemon and presumably functional. You know what you're getting, you'll have fun if you've liked previous games and have friends to play with.

Sonic is the same Sonic with the same physics and moveset from all the recent game pasted into a bootleg Breath of the Wild map doing the world's most basic puzzles even though his movement and moveset are not suited or appropriate for the puzzles presented. It looks, frankly, idiotic.

Sonic will always be more soulful than Pokemon

As an outsider, Pokémon.
At least it seems to be going for an artstyle, even if lazily so.
The new Sonic looks objectively bad. Like one of those fangames you see on Youtube that get milliions of views.

Attached: 1e2b7ac3feceed9fc324bf6e77286070.jpg (1198x1198, 88.88K)

Underage

They're both trash Bayonetta 3 will be trash to, this industry needs another crash

Acquire some fucking taste.
Kirby and the Forgotten ludokino just came out.
Xenoblade 3 later
Sifu
KoFXV
CHAOS
Sniper Elite 5
Sunbreak
EDF6
Soul Hackers 2
Yep, fairly decent year.

Pokemon already did Pokemon of the Wild with Legends Arceus and it turned out the game thankfully wasn't open world. I don't see anything great about Sonic of the Wild Hired that Man Edition. Does EVERY fucking open world game need that shot of standing at a grassy cliffside staring off at mountains?

and don't forget Elden Ring

no. popular game bad.

All of that sounds like shit
I hate videogames

blame Zelda BOTW for that

even when Skyrim came first before said game

when was the last time video games were good to you?

My first Pokémon was silver and I’m in my mid 20s. I’m also correct.

Trips of battered housewife.

I think those Youtube videos showing fanmade builds made by people who lack of any sort of taste in art direction and gameplay that get millions of views because normies are fucking stupid and generated the entire "NINTENDO HIRE THIS MAN!" meme are more at fault here

Attached: original.jpg (1024x683, 105.05K)

When I was a kid. That was long ago. I hope it was long ago for everyone else here too.

>there’s always elden ring
Yup, doomed.
>kirby
Maybe not doomed..?

how old are you now?

Sonic is trying something new.

Unoriginal but new.

Attached: detyevt-18e1a7d3-4cef-46e6-b988-0b505fbb9e2f.jpg (535x400, 186.14K)

I believe older than most people here, by around 7-9 years

How the hell do you tell someone else to acquire taste, then add fucking xenoblade to the list????

Attached: C358A5CA-C0D3-4413-86A6-80A2565E708B.gif (480x464, 3.47M)

so 40-50 as a guess?

Agree with you. The pokemon game at least is sticking to their formula and has the typical pokemon appeal, which I haven't liked for over a decade at this point. All I wanted since like Gen 5 was different starter typing than Grass/Water/Fire, but apparently that's just too much.

The Sonic game just looks so empty. The handful of enemies they encounter barely pose a threat at all because you just run by them. Running to a small puzzle isn't that fun.

they must be a coomer who jerks off to Pyra and Mythra 24/7

so the classic games of the 80-90s i'm guessing