Why do JRPGs have God as the final boss?

Why do JRPGs have God as the final boss?

Attached: 71CA9DCB-C2D6-4B49-BDA7-B465B43F6019.jpg (640x480, 71.85K)

its just general escalation of stakes. yeah it is cliche, but i dont see western ones ever do it, so why not

there’s been more repeat threads about JRPGs where you fight god than JRPGs where you fight god

This

Attached: Why Japs put church or 'God' as evil.png (1920x215, 171.69K)

penis

Why are catholics the bad people in Japans eyes?

Woah
There have also been more threads about Dark Souls than there are games in the Dark Souls library
DEEP

SMT games are ludicrously good. I only started playing them a couple of years ago but it's been catapulted up to one of the top spots in my list of fav game series

>catholics
Smt has nothing to do with catholicism. However, jesuit missionaries were allowed to preach until they were caught instigating a peasant uprising. Also a british larper fanned the flames because brits have always had a chip on their shoulder against catholics because of a fat std ridden retard they called king.

There's no shortage of western games that have the final boss as some kind of god. Japanese are just have a hard on for abrahamic the way some people have a hard on for nordic, roman or greek shit.

>1/2
you nigger

>jesuit missionaries were allowed to preach until they were caught instigating a peasant uprising
What was their problem?

because he's final boss irl as well. japs are pretty uncreative.

Hong Xiuquan vs Isukiri? who is the stronger Christ brother?

Because he's the most powerful possible entity in a universe and therefore a suitably epic final enemy, nothing more. Only reason japs do it more than westerners is that japs aren't christfags so it's more culturally acceptable, like how we don't give a shit about having old mythological imagery in our games they don't have a problem with forgiven religious imagery in theirs

Attached: 1449734659657.png (222x185, 25.46K)

its a tired thread thats made by a christfag whos butthurt that God in his opinion is depicted like an asshole that needs to be killed. These threads have been getting spammed for months and theyre not interesting

How often do you need to make this thread?

Unironically small dick syndrome

>months

Attached: 1651697356498.jpg (600x800, 39.98K)

God in JRPGs is unjust, that's why.

Attached: 1629329595127.jpg (1920x1080, 189.85K)

They don't always. and as I said last thread, the elric books (western) started the whole "both law and chaos are evil" trope.
just say you want to argue religion. Besides in jrpgs that do have you fight god, it's usually because he is actively causing evil, not just standing around and watching it happen.

Epicurus was a fucking nigger and the first communist. If you're a white man, you should follow the works of Plato, Aristotle, Marcus Aurelius and Caesar

this, smt is more about judaism

No, you double autists. I did not come here to argue, I just stated a fact, which you agreed with, so I have absolutely no idea what the fuck is going on in your brains.

>A narcissist who made worshiping other gods a sin
>Banishes man from the garden of Eden because of arguably the literal Devil tempting some dumb woman who he created from a rational man
>Impregnates a happily married virgin, and makes the husband, who never even fucked his wife, raise a kid that isn't his.
>Plans for his son die for the sins of shitty people who hated him
>Fucking Abraham
It's not just in JRPGs